❤44❤ - The Revelations

"Contact Sanjay.... And tell him that I am ready to sign the divorce papers."

"Are you serious? But they will immediately marry her off to Karthik an-"

"DO IT NOW!"

------------------------------

Dev's face was rigid with all his muscles strained and tensed from all the work he had been doing. His mind was in a myriad of confusion. At one minute, his decision looked right but the next moment, it scared him. Every single step which made him closer to Sanjay, had cost him a lot.

For the first time, he felt nervous because Sonakshi meant a lot to him. He couldn't do anything which would place Sona in greater danger. Two lives were at stake.

First Sonakshi and second was Arjun. The only difference was, at least Arjun was aware with what he was getting himself into. But Sona had no idea. She had no idea what she had signed up for when she met Dev. Dev's guilt had increased hundred folds when he watched Sonakshi being tortured beyond her limits.

Now, all his thoughts were revolving about saving Sonakshi from there. He didn't care how crazy the plan was but he had to save her. He wasn't guilty about the plan he made. Unlike the others, he stood strong in his decision. Capturing Sanjay was beyond just his 'revenge'. He always made his decision with a strong stand. Even today, when he thought about the bigger picture, the guilt he had felt smaller.

He walked towards his suitcase and took out all his marriage certificates. He closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath.

He was going to do this...

-----------------------------

"Sonakshi....please don't do this to yourself! Eat something" Arjun whisper-yelled at her amidst his pain.

"I can't....It's so painful Arjun" She cried as she tried to sit upright. Food was placed infront of her but she couldn't even reach for it. Her dry eyes burnt in pain as she struggled against the rough floor. She had undergone another round of torture for no reason.

"Sona....wait! Relax. Just calm down. Lie down straight and take a deep breath!" Arjun spoke softly but there was no response from her.

"Okay fine, Sonakshi..... Listen carefully. You have to tell me where your dad keeps all his drug dealing records. We have no time to waste. Do you remember any location? Like his shelf, cupboards, lockers or any-"

"I don't know Arjun..." she sobbed painfully.

"Come on Sona! Don't cry please... You know it.... We need to find that out desperately before-"

"A..Arjun?" her pale voice stopped him from continuing.

"Huh?"

"Tell me.... Why are you bearing all this here? What is your next plan?" she winced as her head spun in dizziness.

"I don't know.... Probably Dev might reach here very soon. But you have to be strong and brave for that. Come on!" Arjun pleaded.

"That's the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. No one can reach here Ar-"

"HEYYY....." a loud voice interrupted their conversation. Arjun squinted his eyes in confusion as he tried to look at the intruder's face in the dark place.

"Awww my dearie Sona..... Didn't expect to see you like this...poor thing" the voice echoed across the empty walls and Sona froze on her place.

She clenched her eyes shut and took in deep breaths. Without opening her eyes, she knew who it was. Her body curled into a foetal position while the pain burnt and radiated her skin. His presence was like a virus, making her throw out all the contents in her stomach.