❤68❤ - Building Trust

*Mature content- Please listen to elders and don't read such stuff if you're young*

"I have already taken a big step by wearing this.... So whatever after this, should be easy." she answered, matching his challenging look.

But the next words he said, made her entire confidence shrink back to zero.

"Well..... I could always ask you to get on your knees....?"

------------------------

Dev's POV

Sona gaped at me for what seemed like forever. The look in her eyes was so confusing. She changed her expressions every few seconds that I couldn't even fathom what she was thinking. Definitely, she was baffled by my words. Even I was.... Who wouldn't be? After seeing Sona's bold and naughty side, something really cracked inside me.

"You. Are. Joking. Right?" she said breathlessly. Aww my baby.

"Nope." I crossed his arms and looked at her amusingly. I know I was pretty good at intimidating people...but I just wanted to see where this was going to end. She was a bundle of cuteness. The way her lips quivered, eyes widened, and breath quickened had me more aroused than ever.

"I... don't know what you are talking about?" she tried to pull that innocent look, but who was she kidding to? She knew very well, what I was talking about!

"Oh, really Sona?" I smirked holding her tightly in my arms.

"Dev....please.... don't..." she moaned, biting her lips hardly. Damn, the things she do.... Shit! Whatever she does innocently always had me weak on my knees. I tilted her chin up and released that poor lips from those teeth.

"Don't what?" I asked as she looked at me with the saddest puppy face ever. She knows how to pull it off well... I am not going to lie. This is more fun than anything I had ever done.

"I really don't know what you are talking about...." She tried convincing.

"So, you don't know what a blowjob is?" I answered and her face turned into a beetroot. I swear all the blood in her body had now rushed up to her face. After taking a few seconds to recover from that question, she immediately covered her face with her palms and shook her head shyly.

"Goshhhhh......chee.... Devvvvv...." she turned around, making me chuckle loudly.

I slowly grasped her waist and pulled her closer, so that her back was touching my front. Her expressions were just too adorable that I almost forgot that it was only a joke that I was pulling with her. How could I miss this opportunity to pull her legs?

"Look..." I dragged my words, making sure my hot breath was hitting her neck. Taking her hands in mine, I placed it on my zipper. A sharp breath left her lips as she felt the tent formed in my pants.

"See what you have done..." I said, dragging her hands up and down my pants, making sure she knew the effect she had on me.

"Dev...." She moaned.

"Are you not going to help this poor, injured man....by giving him some dirty pleasures?" I sucked her earlobes and she immediately gasped.

"I can't... I really don't know" she whined, making me smile at her childish attics. My hands roamed over the flimsy material of the dress, making both of us hot and bothered.

"I am sure you could use that pretty mouth of yours for some good use. All you need to do is do down...and I will guide you" I pinched her lips, making her eyes grow wide.