❤54❤ - The Sacrifice

Looking at his phone in confusion, he quickly activated his network and waited for Arjun's message to pop-up. Lot's of thoughts passed his mind while waiting. When the 'bing' sound hit his ears, he didn't wait a second to open the link.

When he did, he felt his entire demeanour breaking into pieces.

'SHOCKING NEWS- Popular singer Dev Sharma's ex-girlfriend Lina Carter, claims to be pregnant by the former's child.'

----------------------------

I ran quickly.... This can't be true. I had no idea how my father's men found us. We were so close to our destination. So damn close! If he hadn't caught us, we would have escaped this hell forever. How?

Once we were stopped by a van, I was mercilessly dragged out and thrown to another man like a garbage. The man who helped us was stabbed on his knees and dragged out of the car. As for my mum, I couldn't even see where she was brought to. Only her painful screams were heard in the chaotic environment. There were approximately ten huge men who carried us to the forest nearby.

I pulled my hands to my chest and sobbed silently. I knew that if I made any noise, my father would kill my mother and that man who came with us. Although I didn't know much about him, I knew he was a good person. He helped us. He helped my mother when she was injured. But now, everything will be a waste.

"Leave me................. Please leave us. We won't bother you anymore. I have given you everything! Why do you still need us here? Please..... I would never cross your path. I had truly loved you when I married you. At least for the sake of the love, leave me Sanjay. Please... I can't bear this pain anymore. I just want to live peacefully." My mother folded her hands and begged Sanjay.

"Love? Really?" Sanjay laughed as I felt chills down my spine. I knew when he uses the tone like this. He was extremely mad and looking at me would only increase his anger. I knew that this day would end at a bad note...and there was nothing I could do to stop that.

Thousands of thoughts passed by my mind. I could just go and push my father away....or at least scream for help. But imagining....was easier than executing.

There was no choice. If we all were dead in this forest, no one would even find out.

Glaring at us, Sanjay quickly threw a hard punch towards the man, making him spout out blood and fall down in slow motion. Sanjay's men circled the poor man and started beating him with a huge metal rod. Every scream of his tore my ears and sent me into endless nightmares. I could only hear my mother screaming at the other end.

"Kidnap his family and make them watch this bloody moron dying slowly! Make sure he is kept for days and starved to death! Every scar in his body must burn and I must hear him scream for help! Beat him till he's screaming!" Sanjay commanded as I flinched with the tone.

"Yes sir...." The men around nodded and started beating the man.

"Sanjay, please leave that man. He meant no harm.... It was my fault..." my mother cried on her knees as she held her chest tightly in pain. The amount of pain her face reflected was beyond tolerable for me. Tears automatically flowed down my cheeks as I sobbed silently under another man's hold.

"What? Leave him? How can I leave that fucker easily? He should be punished in the worst way possible.... So that the other moth**fucking morons would think twice before intruding in Sanjay Agarwal's family matters" he smiled proudly.

Blood drained from my mother's face as she eyed me helplessly.

While I tried to close my eyes and disappear in a corner, a sudden gush of pain jolted through my back. I gasped as my back felt like it was on fire, and legs weakened. When I looked behind, a guy was already holding me with a sharp needle-like stick. My eyes widened and automatically a loud cry left my lips.