❤️33❤️ - Teasing You

"So have you forgiven me fully?"

Oh. My. God.

----------------------------

After their intimate moment, she had changed herself into a full length black dress. She literally ran to his car without having an eye-contact with him. Dev bit his inner lips to control his smile. He had never seen anyone as awkward as Sonakshi in his life. He just couldn't handle a blushing Sona. She was just too adorable for him.

The car ride was a silent one.

Sonakshi couldn't look at Dev anymore. She was thankful that Dev was silent throughout the entire ride too. He made her late by half an hour! But she couldn't be mad, could she? If he starts asking for his so-called-forgiveness, then it would be the death of her.

Dev's hands slowly held hers' in the car while they were nearing her college. His hands only recalled her the way he gripped her, when he was.....

Errr distract your mind Sona!

She could feel the heat growing in her cheeks. By now they must be beyond red. She felt as if all her insecurities were written largely across her face and there was nowhere to hide. She looked around and tried to find for a way to distract her thoughts. But her entire brain was just locked inside the room. She wondered how she would be able to even concentrate on the lessons after this.

She was jolted back to reality when the car stopped abruptly. She turned to open the door, but it was locked. She pinched her temples and slowly turned towards the devil in disguise.

"Open the doors please..." her voice was soft and gentle.

"Hey blushing bride....." he smirked, staring at her intently.

"I am late Dev.... Can we talk after I'm back?" she changed topic.

"Fine..... but," he paused and leaned closer to her. She gasped when she realized that his face was hovering hers', "If you are going to go in like this.....then everyone's going to find out that you did something suspicious" he smiled kissing her forehead.

She breathed in a deep breath and looked at him. "So what do you suggest? That I change my face?"

"Nope.... Stop turning red"

"I can't..." she pouted, making Dev chuckle.

"Fine.... Miss me!" he kissed her one last time before unlocking the doors.

Sonakshi couldn't wait to run away from the car. She walked as fast as she could, dodging away the judgmental stares from the students there. People were already crowded outside the car, with their mouth wide open. Dev was used to it, but Sonakshi was trembling. She was scared that she would clumsily trip on her way out.

Finally after a long walk, she reached her class. Of course she missed a lot of things, but the looks that the students gave her was frustrated her more. They looked at her as if she was arriving from a different planet. She could hear some students gossiping about her and Dev...

Of course they should have seen the news, Sona thought as she walked out from her classes.

She walked down further to the lab when her eyes met Abhi waiting for her outside the lecture room. She froze when he turned around and saw her. His eyes met hers' and he looked at her with shock. Sonakshi didn't know what to do. She didn't want to talk to him anymore. The more she tried to forget him, the more he appeared infront of her.

She hurriedly turned and walked away. Taking the longer route, she entered the class through the back door. All the time, Abhi was still standing outside the room. Sonakshi's mind wasn't at peace. She couldn't understand why Abhi was so stubborn about talking to her. She wished he would just go away....but he didn't.