Chapter 20

After a long, silent ride with Hiccup, you finally spotted the sail of the boat you were searching for. As you got closer, you watched as the men continued moving their traps.
        "Whoa," Hiccup breathed, and before you could stop him, he dove for the ship, being spotted almost immediately. You had no choice but to dive after him, aiming for the ocean so your Scaldren could get a nice, big gulp of water just in case you were attacked again, which you were defiantly counting on. You landed (D/N) on the icy deck with ease, your dragon's mouth full of sea water. The men had draw their swords, and were slowly walking towards you. Searching for Hiccup, you saw him in a cage under deck, with Toothless surrounded by ten or so Vikings, holding torches. Before you could process anything else that was happening, you heard rapid thuds behind you. Turning around, you saw Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, and Gobber all mounted on their dragons. Then, the hostile men attacked, and Hiccup jumped out of the cage, snatching up his fiery sword, and running over to us, Toothless close behind. "What are you doing here?" Hiccup yelled at his friends.
        "Saving your butt!" Gobber yelled back, knocking down a viking that had launched himself at him.
        "We were trying to negotiate with them!" Hiccup yelled, waving his sword frantically. You scoffed.
        "Negotiate with them? Hiccup, their dragon trappers!" You were now completely surrounded. You gestured for (D/N) to spray it's ready, boiling water over the crew, and they all backed off, giving you, Hiccup, and the rest of the gang enough time to take flight, dodging the nets that were launched sloppily at you. After putting a good amount of distance between you and the ship, everyone landed on a small island to rest. You glared at Hiccup. "Well Hiccup? What did they say while you were trying to make peace with them?" You dramamtcally waved your hands in the air. Then, not being able to stop yourself, you hugged him. "Don't ever scare me like that again, you hear?" you whispered.
        "Yeah, okay," he said, a bit surprised. You smiled, pulling back.
        "What were you doing over there in the first place Hiccup? And (Y/N)?" Astrid questioned.
        "I was attacked by one of them," you said quietly. "I followed them here to find who the man was that attacked me. They're dragon trappers," Astrid raised an eyebrow, but turned to Hiccup.
        "They are planning war with Berk!" Hiccup burst out. Your eyes widened.
        "What?"
        "Some dude named Drago Bludvist, or something,"
        "We can't go into war again," you whispered, unable to make your voice louder. "We aren't strong enough," Hiccup wrapped an arm around your shoulders, and Astrid patted your head. You had been most affected by the last war, and no one mentioned it around you for that reason. You shook them off. "We'll just have to prepare again like last time!"
        You mounted your dragon, who was now sopping wet after playing in the ocean. Taking flight, you took the lead, next to Astrid and Hiccup. They were talking like nothing had ever happened between them, but the way they flew a good distance apart said otherwise.
        Finally reaching Berk, you dismounted (D/N), and turned to Hiccup.
        "Hiccup, I think you should talk to your father about this. He's most likely to listen to you," 
        "Oh, I don't think so (Y/N)-," he was cut off as you shoved him towards the house.
        "Hey! Guys!" Hiccup called, but you and your friends were already flying away.