part ; 1

y/n p.o.v -

"Y/n, wake up" I hear soft voice echo through my ears, awaking me from my slumber. I sat up slowly but yet everything hit me at once. Headache. Cramps. Sore throat.

I groan in agony, trying to recall as to what had happened the night before.

Oh...

I got drunk last night with a few of my friends, though I specifically remember telling my lovely best friend Jay to keep an eye on me and not let me drink too much. Whatever.

I gaze towards the person whom had woke me. I take in their features, soon realising who it is.

Mason. I rolled my eyes in disbelief, which was a terrible idea due to this causing my headache to be more immense.

"Why are you here?" I say in a quiet tone due to my throat aching.

"Don't you mean why are you here; you're in my apartment."

My expression became a look of pure shock, which gave Mason a sly grin. I was processing everything when Mason started speaking again.

"Jay told me to look after you, he had to go home early due to something happening," he seemed to be questioning his words when he'd said them. "He didn't really give me a specific reason. So I guess you're stuck with me for the time being."

"Yay," I say in a sarcastic tone. Mason just rolls his eyes and hands me a disgusting green drink.

"Yuck, what is that." I gag whilst staring at it.

"It's a special hangover cure. I seen it on How I Met Your Mother," he smiled pleasantly waiting for me to take a sip.

I drank from it and felt like all the pain had washed away, which seems completely unbelievable but for some reason it is now believable.

I sit up straight and hand the drink back to Mason, thanking him. "So when can I leave?" he snickered and rolled his eyes at me.

"I mean you can leave now, but Jay told me to take care of you and he'd come pick you up after he's done." He got up and left the living room in which i'd been sleeping in. I hopped up and followed him to the kitchen,

"Do you want anything to eat?"

I shook my head, examining what he was doing. Wow this is quite boring. "Mason why is your house so bland and boring?" the boy scoffed in response.

"Well I did say you could leave if you wanted to," he raised an eyebrow in my direction. I went silent for a moment realising he did say that, now I look stupid. A light blush went across my cheeks, then a knock sounded at the door. I gasped hoping it was Jay and ran towards the wooden door, opening it and revealing the one, the only, Jay.

"Hey y/n, did Mason be a good host towards you?" I giggled and heard Mason's footsteps behind me. Then Jay wiggles his eyebrows at Mason, signalling something. I took a glance at Mason and he was blushing.

"I'll take her home now. Say bye y/n," Jay winked at the already heavily blushing boy.

"Bye bye Mason,"