Part ; 18

Y/n POV -

We arrived at the venue where pax was being held, I kept glancing at Anna she seemed upset and slightly uncomfortable after Mason pointed the relationship out. I make my way over to her in a friendly manor.

"Hey Anna, is everything okay?" I say with a concerned look on my face.

"Y-yeah, just I don't know. Me and Jay aren't dating, though I really want to date him, he doesn't feel the same towards me." She stops a bit then starts again, "we've been hanging out quite a lot though, I mean we were holding hands when Mason said that. It's all just very confusing." She looks off behind me, I turn around a little bit and see Jay talking to some fans.

"You should join him, they are here to meet you to!" I signal over to Jay and she nods in response then starts to walk over to him. She seems happy when around him, from what I seen she smiled when he said hello.

I start to walk back over to Mason but see him talking to fans. I'll leave them to it. I walk towards Eric and Matt. They're play fighting like gay babies. I begin to laugh hysterically. They notice me and wave then go back to fighting.

"Why aren't you over with Mason?" Matt raises an eyebrow to me.

"He's meeting fans," I look over towards him.

"Oh shit." Eric and Matt say in unison. I become extremely confused and glance at them both. They begin to make their way over to Mason, making aggravated hand gestures.

"I wonder what thats all about,"