Part ; 12

Y/n POV -

I arrive back home and rush inside with the biggest smile on my face, Jay was standing in the kitchen making cereal or something.

"Have a good date?" Jay yells towards me, I giggled and screamed, "Of fucking course I did." He laughs in return and walks to his room with his bowl of corn flakes.

I go on twitter and see loads of tweets aimed at me and mason, I check my mentions and see the photo of me, the little boy and Mason. I read a few of the tweets asking who I was, most knowing me from the stream where Jay yells out to me to bring him some juice. But people questioned as to why Mason and I were hanging out.

'Zuckles: nothings happening between me and @y/t/n'

The tweet blown up and I suddenly gained loads of followers. I was confused to oblivion.

Mason spammed with texts asking if I was okay.

Y/n -
Yes I'm fine I swear haha 💗

Mason -
Are you sure, because it looks like you're getting hate from my female fans

Y/n -
It's fine! It doesn't bother me, they're just your fans

Mason -
Okay bub 💓

My heart skipped a beat when he called me Bub. It's weird that I feel this way towards him, I've been in relationships before but never felt as strongly for them as I do for Mason. He's so sweet.

"Y/n! Want to play fortnite with me, Mason and Daniel." Jay yells out to me and I call out 'yes' in return.

I turn on my pc and hear the fan make loud noises, louder than usual. Then suddenly my monitor becomes blank.

"What the fuck!" I yell out and quickly unplug everything. "Jay, I cant play my pc's fucked." I called out, he didn't reply which didn't bother me all that much.

Y/n -
Mason, sorry I can't play my pc broke:(

Mason -
That's fine, I'll come over later anyways

Y/n -
Okay

I smile at my phone and hold it to my heart. He really is perfect.