Part ; 9

Y/n POV -

I sat in my room thinking about tonight. I'm sure he didn't mean it, it was just a joke and for money.

I hear a notification pop up on my phone, I check it and smile down at the name; Mason.

Mason -
Hey y/n are you positive you're alright? Because you didn't seem to be

Y/n -
Yes just got a bit upset because I've been making it obvious that I like you and you had to do that. So.

I take a second look at the message realising I had confessed my feelings to him over text, what a pathetic way to do so.

Mason -
Well I'm sorry, I never actually thought you were being serious. I'm used to girls just being abusive towards, or just inconsiderate cunts

Y/n -
It's fine. Um so do you want to go out for coffee tomorrow and talk about all of this. As I've just realised we still haven't planned anything for then

Mason -
Yeah night y/n

I smile at his last message. Maybe it isn't such a bad thing after all. I really shouldn't have overreacted that much, I can trust him. I mean we aren't even together so I really shouldn't have acted the way I did. It was embarrassing.

I look over to my desk and notice my webcams gone.

I run out of my room and down the hall towards Jay's room, knocking a few times then soon becoming impatient.

"Jay! Do you have my webcam?" I yell listening at the door with my ear on it. A sudden voice starts singing. "Jay?"

I hear an object being placed down and things being rearranged then the door knob starts twisting, "Yes y/n?"

"Do you have my webcam?"

"Yes I'm using it, I'm gonna do a face reveal and show off some music." He smiles in response then closes his door again. I still stood still with a shocked expression, so he's finally decided to do one, for no apparent reason. I guess it is his choice.

I walk back to my room and see my phone blowing up with notifications from twitter and instagram.