Part ; 28

Y/n POV -

There was a faint knock on the door that startled me out of my thoughts, but of course I knew it was only Mason. I opened the door a little bit just to see whom it was and I was correct, I opened it fully so he could walk in, having him here right now made my heart flutter. He pulled me into a warm hug that felt so comforting and made me happy to a huge extent.

"Hey," he pulled away from the hug, closed the door then smiled down at me. "I missed you, and I'm sorry for what I did is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"Just don't leave me again please," a tear tried to escape my dim eyes but I wouldn't let it pass as I should be happy with my amazing boyfriend in front of me.

He nodded in response and grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it causing a light pink blush to form against my tear stained cheeks. He noticed the stains and rubbed them off with his spit which was mildly disgusting. I scrunched my nose up at the feeling.

"Gross," I whacked his hands away which caused him to laugh.

He followed me to the lounge room where I planned to explain to him how I want this 'restart' to occur. I want to go slow, though I know it may not help in a sense but slow is good, and as long as it's okay with him it will be good. We took a seat and my eyes quickly darted towards him.

"So, I have an idea for this restart thingy.." he nodded in response as he seemed to be entranced by my words. "I think we should go slow, not jump into it to quickly." I looked down at my hands and began fiddling with them.

"Of course, as long as it's what you want I don't mind," I laughed at his answer as that was my thought process. "Anyways! I should head back to Ryan and Sams place to get my shit, I'll be back later."

We hugged goodbye and once he'd left I already felt empty. Like a piece of me was just taken. It's okay though, he'll be back right?