Part ; 13

Y/n POV -

Mason had arrived a little less than an hour ago, we were cooped up in my room getting to know each other a bit more, we did get into this relationship pretty quickly but I guess it is understandable when you're young and dumb. But I feel as though this isn't a mistake and that I really do have feelings for him in the way I think I do, I mean I wouldn't be dating him if I didn't, right?

Mason hopped off of my bed and went to my cabinet which held my favourite things, concert tickets, toys, collectables ect.

"You are such a dork," he giggles holding out a Widowmaker pop vinyl. I snatched it out of his hands and held it close to my heart. It was the first gift Jay had given me, he was my only friend for a little while so he gave it to me on my birthday. It had true meaning to it.

"Well it was a gift from Jay, so you seem to be the dork," I flip my hair towards him and put Widow back in her place, making sure not to make anything fall out, trust me it's happened a handful of times.

Hands closed in around my waist, feeling a body pressed against my back. The blush had rushed to my face, causing me to look like tomato sauce. I giggled nervously.

"Thank you." Mason whispered into my ear and kissed my earlobe, I felt as though I could see stars. My body turns itself around to face Mason, hugging into his chest I announce muffled things into his chest.

"No, I should be thanking you!"

He laughs a little bit and takes me back over to my bed and we lay down, silence. Comfortable silence. His warmth brushing off onto me, causing me to become sleepy. I snuggle further into his body and fall asleep.

Masons POV-

I stared down at y/n's sleeping body, she is such an angel I can't believe she chose me. I laughed and fell into slumber.