Part ; 16

a/n - uwu thank you for 1k reads I genuinely don't know what to do to celebrate this sorry (: this is a smut so please if you're uncomfortable with this skip it, I don't want you feeling that way and I promise the next chapter will be a soft boy. Also there's going to be a few fillers until I figure out where I'd like to take the rest of this book.

Masons POV -

"Jay I really love her,"

"I know shut the fuck up, you've said it like twelve times!"

"Yo, but like. I love her."

"Get out of my room,"

I walked out of Jays room laughing non-stop, I may he high but this feels different to usual. Making my way to y/n's room I hear soft moans, causing me to stop in my tracks. A blush starts to raise to my face as I slowly open her door, revealing the flustered girl with tinted pink cheeks and bliss across her face.

"Fu-shit!" She quickly dove under her blankets causing me to laugh like crazy again. "I didn't know you were still here," she spoke in a quiet tone seeming to be embarrassed.

"It's okay baby," I position myself above her rubbing her private with my thigh, she bit her lip not daring to let the moan escape. Leaning down to kiss her neck, I feel her breath start to hitch, another silent moan escapes her lips.

Leaving a hickey I lift myself up and rip the blankets away from her beautiful body, causing an everlasting blush to appear on her face. I place my fingers between her hips and trace infinity's against the sides of her thighs, I feel her legs start to tremble as she trails her fingers towards her private, playing with herself causing her to moan louder than before.

"You're so hot when you do that baby," I whisper into her ear causing her to moan again.

I push my fingers inside of her which makes her hands latch onto my back and claw at it. She became a moaning mess and began whimpering my name and asking me to go quicker or slower or to stop.

"Mason, I love you," she moaned out causing the bulge in my jeans to grow.

"I love you too, babydoll," I kiss her chest and feel her tense up, seeming to orgasm she moaned out my name. Slowly calming down I take my fingers out of her whilst staring at her gorgeous figure.

"I still can't believe you chose me." I spoke without realising, causing a blush to appear on her cheeks and pulling me down into a sweet kiss.

"I wouldn't choose anyone else," she smiled at me and cuddled me.