Part ; 22

Y/n POV -
My night consisted of sleep deprivation and sadness, I wasn't sure how to feel about the situation I was being tortured by. I assume it doesn't harm Mason, but it harms me. Our conversation last night sounded hopeful, as though he didn't do anything. I mean he did say I love you, which gives me hope I guess.

Light knocks are heard against the door, I hear it open and voices talking of nonsense, from what I can hear.

"Yeah she's in her room, probably still asleep," a voice answers the other male, it sounded like Cameron. He must be speaking to Mason.

The sound of shoes hitting the floor boards, then a door knob twist, and finally a tall boy walking through my dimmed rooms door.

"Hey..." Mason spoke silently, sounding so very guilty. I smiled and nodded my head to him, I didn't really feel the need to speak any words to him seeing as he had hurt me so treacherously. A heart wrenching pain. One that felt like I experienced true heartbreak. "I was fucked last night, and I know it's no excuse for what I did. But I do love you" Mason paused, sitting down on the bed and laying a hand next to my scared body, that was warm out from crying. "You don't have to say you love me back until you are comfortable with those words again."

"Why'd you do it? I know you were drunk, but you've been drunk before and haven't done this." I squeaked out through my dried throat.

"I don't know..." his eyes darted around the room trying so hard not to hold eye contact with me, the girl he hurt.

"Ok," lifting myself up I head to the en-suite. I don't feel him following behind which felt like a big relief. I just needed to be alone again, maybe me and Mason need a break. I close the bathroom door, lock it, then cry, cry until my lungs give out against the hard wooden floor. I cried.

Knocks against the door I was leaning upon caused me to jump.

"Please Mason, just leave me alone," I croaked through sobs. An aggravated sigh was what I received in return. Doors opened and closed, my room fell silent. He left.

I hear loud yelling, bickering of some sort. I assume everything's okay, most likely the boys fighting over what channel to watch. I giggled at the thought. But someone crossed my mind, a female. My feelings felt twisted and confused once again.