Part ; 19

Masons POV -

I stared down at Scarlet, I was heavily confused as to why she was here we hadn't spoken for years, but suddenly now she shows up.

"I- hi Scarl-" I was cut off by Eric and Matt butting in.

"Scarlet you should leave," Eric states with Matt following in pursuit.

"You know you shouldn't be here after what you did last time." Matt says angrily.

I stand confused I never really considered the things she did to me as bad, maybe just a misunderstanding.

"Well Eric i dont need you to butt in, me and Mason we're having a civilised conversation," she smirked waving them off. Eric stood angrily staring down at her.

"What were you going to apologise for being a controlling bitch?" He says a bit louder, Matt placing a hand to his chest telling him to back off.

"Look it's fine guys, she didn't do anything" I say looking over to them, their jaws drop and Matt points over to y/n who was standing there confused.

"You have a girlfriend and you know this clout chaser is just trying to win you over!"

"For your information I actually came to see Cam, so if you'd excuse me now," she pushed all of us out of the way and went towards Cam, he looked down to her with a disgusted expression.

Matt and Eric laugh in response to his reaction.

Y/n POV -

"Babe, is everything okay?" I place a hand to Mason's shoulder, he jumped a little bit then looked down to me and kissed my forehead.

"Yes everything's fine bub, just an old friend who everyone doesn't like as much anymore." He smiles and holds me close. I melt at his touch.

"Do you want to go get lunch?" I look up to him with questioning eyes. He nods and we start walking towards the exit. A lot of people stop to take pictures with Mason along the way, his fans are very sweet.

"Holy fuck, can I get a picture?" A girl walks up to him with her phone and he laughs getting down to her level to take pictures. "Also if it's okay with you and your girlfriend, can you both sign my tits?" Mason looks dumbfounded as I laugh taking the pen from her hand and signing her chest.

"Mason's a bit of a pussy," I wink at her and she laughs. Mason looks towards the both of us, I hand him the pen in which he takes and signs her chest as well.

She waves us goodbye and as we walk off I start laughing hysterically at the way Mason reacted to the girl.

"Well that was an experience," he looks at the ground in confusion still.