1.5

Zeera and Aleisha.

This two girls are just the most far from us. Between us 6, they're just a little bit farther alone by the both of them.

Zeera and Aleisha are both a little bit more popular than any of us.

Aleisha, she's beautiful and have most of the guys head to heels for her.

Zeera, she's cute and sometimes can be such an idiot.

People are all somehow, doesn't like the friendship between this two lass. They never really liked Aleisha. But truth is, Aleisha's only a little bit to don't really care type of person.

Zeera, she's adored by most people in school. Her innocent behaviour makes people feel free to communicate with her.

Even Aleisha wasn't into Emilia's type of liking. She just never liked the fact that Aleisha thinks she was wanted by all of the boys.

Zeera, who's with Aleisha 24/7, also never liked that behaviour of Aleisha. She thinks Aleisha can be such a show off person.

However, we never really had the guts to tell her anything.

And the fact that she is actually dating Emilia's foster brother, Rod.

Emilia never really agreed with the fact that she's cheating on her foster brother with Hermet.

"Hey Rod" Emilia yelled, hugging her brother.

"Hey. What's up? Where's Aleisha?" he asked.

"Ehh, she's not around." she answered.

"Tell her, I missed her." he said and walk away.

"I don't get it. He's blind or is he blind?" she asked, the same exact thing.

"He's blind. By any way sis. Ignore him. He'll probably just ruin our date." I said, while Ashton just laughed.

-

"Ashton," I paused and look up to Ashton, who's staring out to the sky. "Are you sure Em is actually in love with you?" I asked him.

I wasn't trying to break them. I was trying to mend them. They're just another couple who's meant to mend.

"I'm not quite sure about that one." he sighed and turn to me, taking a sip from his straw.

"I'm sure you could make her like you. She's never been so close to a guy so far." I stated.

At this time, all I wanted for Emilia was the best. And by the best, I want what she thinks is the best for her.

"I don't know Terra. She seemed too good. I don't know. Maybe she's just having time to recover from her last mistake." he said, as if trying to understand the sentence himself.

I nodded, trying to assure him that it's okay to fall in love. It's okay to actually see something and like it.

"Thanks." Ashton said, standing up.

"For what?" I asked.

"For the support. Thanks." He whispered as he readjust his curly bronze hair.

"It's for Em's good." I smiled and saw Emilia running towards us.

"Terra, Zayn's here." she said, catching her breath.

"What?" I gasped.

-

This chapter was supposed to be for Zeera and Aleisha, but since they're not main characters, I don't really write their whole story. That's why it's short.

And Ashton is such a cutie!!

Lol, not an Ashton girl but, he's king. Who cares?

Love you guys.

and,

vote, comment and follow please ♡♡

Twitter

@EmilyJazzChua or @HarrySMikeyC