2.3

Emilia's parents knew that she was at my place and wasn't mad about it, at all.

Thing is now, not about Emilia, but, about Ashton and Nancy. The whole school keeps on picking over Emilia.

But, that's not the only thing. Zayn, got me all wrong as I followed him to this one guy's place. His name was Tom. I think so. See? I even barely knew his name. Yet, he's saying I'm dating that guy.

I know, we haven't been as a couple, yet, but, it's clearly obvious we were dating each other. We were stuck up against each other since forever. Yet, he still thinks I'm dating someone.

"Terra, I'm gonna pick you up today. Around 2.00 and be ready. We'll have 3 houses to go today." Zayn said as he gave me a paper before leaving.

"Gee, that's cold." Emilia said as she closed her locker.

"I know." I sighed and just looked down towards my own feet, shuffling it around.

"Ohh, look!! Farra and Ashton!! And, Nora? Who's that?" She asked me, as she was holding the paper Zayn gave me earlier, looking at the names that was on the paper. I just skipped my shoulders, signaling her I don't know either.

-

As usual, the classes went very well. But, Ashton and Emilia wasn't talking the whole day and Zayn, he just kinda act like I'm invisible.

"Hello." Emilia, Farra, Zeera, Geeha and Aleisha sat right beside me in a row as we all were eating.

"Hey." I answered shortly.

"Did Ashton talk to you today?" She asked me, making all heads went up.

"No. Did Zayn talk to you today?" I asked her back as we both took a sip over our Pepsi drink. We used to prefer Pepsi over Coke.

"Nope. Neither of them did." She said, as she just watched the others eat.

"Well, something happened?" I asked.

"Yeah. I happened." She sighed as she turned to face me, again.

"Talk to me, jerk." I said, making her laugh.

"He was on his phone the whole day, yesterday, and, he cancelled our shopping." she sighed.

"And??"

Flashback

Emilia's POV

I was waiting for Ashton, as he was still talking on his phone.

"Ash." I whined, making him glare at me, as I just stood back, trying not to make him mad.

I just sit on the sofa as I played around with my fingers, checking them out.

"Yeah!!" Suddenly, Ashton chuckled, making me jump. And, mad, of course. Who's not mad when someone makes you wait but having fun while we were waiting?

"Ashton, can I-" he cut me off by mouthing 'a second'.

So, I waited. Once he was done, I told him about the shopping thing.

"Ashton, can we-" he cut me off. Again.

He sat right in front of the TV, as he called over Zayn's name, asking him to play the game with him.

Terra wasn't home. She was in the library, probably just checking over it.

"Ashton." I whined, as I sat beside of him, being ignored completely.

"Shut it Em. I'm trying to focus here." He said, pushing me back.

"Fine. I'm so done with you. I'll call Farra and talk to her and maybe have a girls out. At least, she listens. And she doesn't fucking push me just because of a fucking game." I said, picking up my phone and purse, scrolling over my phone, searching for Farra's name.

Once I called her, she picked up, and said yes. So, that's why we had a girl's out.

Flashback ends.

Terra's POV

"Gosh. That's awful." I said, eyes on the table.

"Tell me about it." Emilia rolled her eyes.

"About Zayn," I paused.

"What about him? Did he stopped talking to you?" She asked.

"He did stop. Because, I don't know. He thought I was dating Tom. Is it? Is that his name? See? I don't even know the guy's name yet he still fucking accuse me on dating the guy?" I sighed, frustrated.

"Calm down. I'll talk to him." She said, standing up, as she picked up her things.

"It's music after this. Where's Ashton?" Zeera asked Emilia.

Emilia just smiled and hugged all of us, leaving Zeera there, mouth agape.

-

"Shut the fuck up!!" Emilia shouted as her phone keeps on ringing, her mom keeps on calling her phone.

"Em. Calm down." I said, as I patted her back.

"I don't know Terra. My mom just won't stop!!" She yelled.

My parents haven't been home for two weeks now. I hope they're okay.

"Shh." I said, as I patted her back.

"Shit is happening really fast." She spat as she stood up and went into the bathroom.

She's right.

Shit is happening really fast.

Everywhere.

-

Nose pick. lol