3.0

It's been a week now since Emilia have gone to Sydney. And, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to feel like I'm losing something.

Emilia was a big impact in my life. I wouldn't bare to not have her in my eyesight for a day, let alone a week. That's just, impossible.

As I pushed my books into the lockers, I found Zayn staring at me. I snapped my fingers in front of him, as he just continued staring.

"Not a good thing that you're staring for too long." I said, as I look over towards Emilia's locker, where we would always comment about the surroundings.

"No. It's not a good thing to stay quiet for three days straight. Not socialized." He sighed, as he wrapped his arms around me, as he usually does.

"It's just, Emilia's not around. And, the girls are used to be with the new kid, Ayesha. She's quiet cool. But, she's not Emilia." I complained, as I leaned over towards Zayn's chest, having my weight supported by him.

"Ayesha seemed cool. And awesome. You wanna hang out with her?" He asked, as I smiled and nodded.

"Sure!!" I yelled, as if nobody was in the hallway, drawing attention towards us both. Every look contains a lot of meanings. Jealousy or happiness for me, no can tell.

"That's my girl." Zayn said, as he adjusted my hair, kissing my forehead afterwards, before I giggled.

-

"Cool!!" Farra yelled from the distance, as if they were talking about something big.

Geeha and Farra haven't been around me, lately. Then again, I remembered, how close was I to Emilia. That's dangerous. I might be ignoring the others.

I scooted closer, as Zayn stopped walking with me and hang out with some jocks. I just shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Hey." I said, slowly. The others turn to look at me, and a smile escape every single face of them.

"I knew. You must be missing Emilia!" Zeera said, as her arms connects with my shoulders. I laughed a little.

"How's your week?" Farra asked, as Geeha just keep on smiling, as if she was laughing at me or something.

"Well," I paused, as I release a huge sigh, "It's okay." I said. Making the others frown from my statement.

"I hope you won't get bored while hanging with us." Ayesha said, as all of us laughed, as if it was something funny, but clearly, nothing was funny.

From the thought of laughing onto something that's not even funny, I laughed harder, every second, as the silence slowly takes us away.

"Why did we laugh?" Ayesha asked.

"No reason, honestly." I answered as the others laughed.

Well, maybe, hanging out with them could be fun. Maybe not Emilia, but, still fun. Yeah.

-

Every night, then and now, I keep on calling Emilia, scared that something bad happened. We can't smell danger.

"Emilia Rosy Diaz! Listen!! Don't you dare do anything stupid! If I got a call saying you're dead, I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" I yelled as Emilia just laughed, along with Zayn by my side.

"You can't kill me when I'm dead. Coz I'm dead!!" she laughed, as I heard Ashton giggled. I was somehow grateful Ashton's with her. At least she's guarded.

"Oh shut it. I'll do what I please." I rolled my eyes as Zayn handed me a slice of pizza.

"Fine. Do what you please, Yusuf. Anyway, I gotta go. Need some sleep!!" she yelled, as Ashton yawned on the background.

"Bye!!" Ashton yelled, making both me and Zayn giggle. Zayn giggle.

Wow. That's, just wow. He giggled. Well, a new thing I should've known for a long time ago.

"Bye!" Both me and Zayn shouted.

"I missed her." I said, as I hugged Zayn.

"Shut it. She's gonna meet Ashton's parents tomorrow. Which is tonight for us." He said.

I gasped. She's meeting his parents. That's a huge thing. I never did expect for that to actually happen. Sure, California isn't where Ashton and the others of his band come from. Suprisingly, they're all from Australia.

"That's a huge surprise!" I yelled, as I stand the tears from coming out.

"I know." he smiled. "Don't cry. You're such a baby." he said, as his thumb wiped my tears.

"I'm gonna call her." I said, as I grabbed my phone, before Zayn pulled it away and kept it inside of his back pocket.

"I'm gonna keep that for awhile." he said, as he took a bite of his pizza. "Your sister needs some sleep." He's right. Emilia needs some sleep.

"Yeah." I frowned.

"Now why don't I bring you back home? It's almost 7.00" Zayn said, as he lifted his own self off from the grass.

"Well, I can say, this was a nice date, Mr Malik." I smiled up to him. He smirked and laughed.

"Yeah. It was. With a disturb from your beloved sister." He complaint, as he help me stand up. I picked up the pizza box, which was now empty.

"She's not a disturb. She's a cool person." I defended Emilia, as I throw the box down into the dustbin, making it swallow the empty box.

"Well, I'll have to admit it, you're ignoring me the whole time and I hate that." he said, lacing our hands together.

"Fine. Next time, I'm gonna give you all of my attention, is that okay? Mr Jealousy?" I laughed. He just looked at me in horror.

"Is that for me? Jealous? With Emilia?" he asked.

I nodded and laughed, as we both hopped onto my motorcycle. He used his car to come over to my house earlier, and I decided to use the motorcycle here.

He laughed along, as the motorcycle went to life.

-

Idk. This one is a total shit as I was bored and uninspired. I'm really uninspired that I even rejected my banana. That's a bad thing :(