4.9

10 years later.

"Before we started it was over,

I feel our bodies getting colder,

She gives me, a feeling that I can't fight."

The music plays. Victoria finally grew up as a nice girl.

5SOS is now the best biggest band in the world. Luke and Calum stayed single. Michael dated a few girls and now, engaged, with a girl named Diva, a fan.

Ashton's married with a girl named Femina. She's beautiful. As beautiful as an angel. But, the face never stops her from acting like a bad kid.

She's sarcastic, carefree, and also, matured.

Just the exact type of Ashton's.

They got triplets. Two boys, one girl. One single baby. A boy.

The first two boys was named after Michael and Calum. The girl named after Emilia. The last, Luke.

Femina's a great mom.

Ohh, and, I got two kids more. Victoria's younger brother and sister.

Harris and Clarissa.

Victoria, Harris and Clarissa Malik.

I'm grateful to have them. My most important people in my life.

At least, now I have something to take care of. Something that I can get distracted of. Something I can do something for of.

My children and my husband.

All beloved.

And I even told them about how me and their dada met. How me and their uncles knew each other.

How their best aunt left us. How I missed her.

How Emilia was the best thing in life. How Emilia was before. What happened to her. It's all like a storybook.

And they loved listening to it.

They loved my fairytale. That in my fairytale, various types of person are in it.

-

Sorry if this is short. Next chapter's the last.