3.5

Terra's POV

I woke up to see Zayn beside of me. We were crushed against each other, which makes me feel safe, and secure. I stayed there for awhile, before I remembered that my parents are still home.

I drag myself out of his amazingly comfortable grasp and leave him alone to sleep. As I went upstairs, I saw the stars. The moon. And I remembered Emilia. She's not gone yet. But why do I feel so lost?

She's like the force that held me standing. I sat there and watch the night sky, like how Emilia always does. What is so amazing about the night sky? Is she crazy? No. She is definitely not crazy.

I picture myself being one of those stars. It's boring, really. But, I still pictured myself as a star. Emilia one of them. Zayn. Ashton. Geeha. Farra. Zeera. Ayesha. Aleisha. It's crazy. A tear slipped out from my eye.

I don't know why. Emilia's doing can somehow make us cry. All of us. If I were to say. Once she's gone, nothing of hers was left for us anymore. Nothing. Nothing but her memories. Her deeds. Everything she did for us. For the people around her.

Zayn. Without Emilia, how will I know Zayn? How can I be amazingly in love? She replaced herself with a stronger, braver person. For me. She replaced herself for me. So I won't feel alone.

Ashton. How will he survive life? We don't know when will she be gone. But we also don't know if she will be gone. But one thing for sure, Ashton is gonna be sad. But, I'm sure Emilia will say something to him. To make him feel better. Like she did to me.

My eyes went sleepy, but my mind is awake.

Geeha. She used to have Emilia by her side. Will she ever take the fact that she's gone? I don't know anymore. It's like, god just ripped her skin into pieces. No. Skin would be better. But her heart. She's gonna lose another person in her life. The thought made me close my eyes.

Farra. I don't know much about her. But, she changed. Since Emilia came, she changed. She talked to us. She never felt alone. Bored. That's one thing about Emilia. Who never cares about herself. Not selfless. But, caring. She's caring for anyone.

My thoughts was pushed aside. I closed my eyes, ready to drift back to sleep.

-

When I woke up the next morning, Zayn wasn't on the couch anymore. He's nowhere to be seen.

My parents are still sleeping. I decided to call Zayn. But, his car's still outside.

I look up to my watch. It's still 6 am. He never woke up so early. I just shrugged and went back upstairs into my room.

When I entered the room, Zayn was there, on my bed. He was all ready to go to school.

"Hey. Sorry. I was about to wake you, but, you were nowhere." he said, as he adjusted his watch.

"It's okay. I thought you were downstairs. I thought you were still sleeping. Just went downstairs to check. Anyway, I'm gonna get ready for school. I'll see you in the car." I said.

He nodded, and just went out of my room without looking back behind. I rubbed my face into my hands.

The thoughts of yesterday came back, flooding into my mind.

I shook it off.

Time for school now.

-

2 weeks later

Today is Emilia's birthday. I can't believe it. She is finally having her birthday. Those two weeks went through like a train. Fast and not noticeable. I shifted my seat. Zayn was beside of me. Ashton stood right beside of Emilia's figure, who was waiting for her surprise.