3.7

Terra's POV

I was busy spending time with Zayn, as Emilia and Ashton went to a carnival, or whatever they call it.

I stared up upon the sky, as I took a bite from my fairy floss (Aussie thingy). It was nice, the night, I meant, not my fairy floss.

Well, that was before Zayn asked us to take the roller coaster ride. As from what he quoted, "Just ride the roller coaster ride called life." which I didn't agree fully with him.

My head went dizzy after the ride and my stomach churns. I felt like puking, thanks to our sensible Zayn Malik for the roller coaster of life.

He laughed as he saw my face after the ride. That was before he went from a douchepants into a true boyfriend when he saw me almost puking by the road.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I just nodded as I wiped my mouth, containing myself so I won't puke right away, but, I did.

Emilia and Ashton arrived by my side as she gave me a bottle filled with plain water. I took a sip, after the puking, of course.

"Zayn, did you not take care of your girl?" Ashton asked, as quiet as he could, but I can still hear his high pitched voice.

"I wasn't paying enough attention. I'm sorry." He whispered towards Ashton.

"Don't sorry me. Sorry Terra." Ashton whispered back, before Emilia laughed.

"Well, actually, your whispering chat isn't actually happening. Even Terra can hear you." Emilia said, as she left a sweet peck on Ashton's cheek.

"Sorry." Zayn said to me, as he wrapped his arms around me.

I nodded, as the night went away.

-

On the drive back home, I was either sleepy, or not. Because, I'm tired, but my eyes are awake, yet my mind is asleep.

I adjusted my sight towards the road, as my ears caught a few sighs from Zayn, maybe he's tired as well. I just shook it off.

"You okay?" He asked. I think he had asked the same damn question for a thousand times.

"I'm extra fine Zayn. Can you please stop asking?" I said, as my tone unexpectedly went higher than I expected.

"Sorry." He said, as he continued to focus his eyes onto the road. I sighed and faced the door --back facing him, actually.

I don't know why. I get extremely annoyed with him when he was acting all caring. Like, no. That's not how you act around a person who knows you.

As Emilia used to quote, "Be yourself. With that, people will love you for you, not for some damn actor who was paid with compliments for being someone else."

I somehow got so into her words. Those words lingers in my mind. Why does Zayn acted to be a caring person? While all this while he wasn't?

But, truth is, I don't know. Even if I asked Emilia --who is extremely fast in such things as this one, she have a large maybe that she doesn't know.

I shook it off.

My eyes wandered up to the stars. These days, emails keeps on kicking into my mailbox. But, I never opened one. It wasn't one of my likings.

Unlike Emilia, who always opened her emails in the mornings. I didn't know how to work it like her. Like, how the hell does she went to bed on 12.30 pm and wake up on 4 am? That's crazy.

Plus, none of the emails were important to me since I'm not really sure of who the sender was. Sometimes, people got the wrong email.

There's a lot of things to think about, yet I decided to think about Emilia. She keeps on popping in my mind the whole time, and I don't blame her.