1.2

"Mum!! Dad!!" I shouted as I took my coat off me and hang it on the hanging thing.

No one answered. Weird.

I checked the bathroom, but no one was there. Their room, still empty. Kitchen, I found a note.

Won't be home for a whole week honey. Me and your father had to leave for work. We still love you.

Xx Mum.

Great. Just great.

I took my bag and search for the house keys. Didn't found any so, I had to go upstairs and grab them. But I was the lazy bitch, I am not doing it if I don't feel like it.

My phone buzzed and it was Emilia. What does she want right now?

Emme

Hey babe :-)

I smiled and quickly replied,

Me

Hello sissie. What's up? :)

Emme

Just chillin. I'm bored though. May I come over?

Me

Sure. Parents aren't home. We can watch Titanic together.

I answered and it took her awhile to answer but, it's fine.

I went to the kitchen and took a bottle of orange juice from the fridge before running upstairs and search for my keys.

"Found it!!" I squealed and went downstairs to lock the doors.

My phone buzzed.

Emme

Sorry late. Sure. But not Titanic. Seen them for way to much time.

I laughed.

Me

Fine, we'll watch The Notebook.

I quickly get in bath and took a quick shower.

Once done, I went over to my desk, seeing that my phone is having its light blinking.

At first, the thought of Emilia texting me was in my mind but got shocked when I saw an unknown number.

Unknown Number

Hello Yusuf. What's up?

Me

Cool. Who are you?

Unknown Number

Your scariest nightmare

Me

Umm, lizard?

Unknown Number

Lizard? Hmm, I could say that lizards are not my likings either.

Me

Cool. We're buddies.

Unknown Number

Yeah. Hhaa. Lol.

Suddenly, I was being shocked by Emilia, bursting in my room without any knock.

"I almost died you freak!!" I jumped, hands on my chest, as if I'm scared my heart was gonna jump out anytime soon.

"Well, sorry" she laughed. She have this one habit, laughing at the faces of shocked people. She's just that way. Weird but, I love her no matter what.