3.9

Terra's POV

I sighed as I walked out of the room. Her items were already packed. She left me. She left us. Zayn helped me picking up her items.

The most sad thing is, she doesn't want anyone to know. Except our friends, and her parents.

The plastic full of things was with Ashton. He decided to keep it. He doesn't want them to be thrown away.

I cried, once I knew she was gone. I can't believe it. She's gone now. My best friend is gone now. Who should I call late at nights now? Who should I talk about Zayn with now?

I wanted to talk about Emilia's death with someone. But that someone was Emilia. It used to be her. Everything happened with her by my side. Now she's gone. Forever.

I finally took the last glance from her hospital bed, afraid she might leave anything for us. I saw three envelopes on the bedside table.

Written on them, each one of them was,

Ashton.

Terra.

Zayn.

I gasped, and quickly ran over towards Ashton, who was already leaving.

"Ashton!! Ashton!!" I yelled, as Ashton stopped moving towards his car.

"Yeah?" he turned around, with a confused look.

"Here. Emilia wrote this. I think it's for you. Your name was on it." I said, as I passed him the envelope.

"Thanks." He said, as he took it and walk away.

The others knew about Emilia's death. Geeha didn't say a word since then. She barely even speak. Farra didn't react. Zeera was shocked. Aleisha wasn't as shocked as Zeera was, but still shocked. Ayesha was actually sad. Very.

Luke, Michael and Calum actually cared. I didn't know why, because, they weren't that close to her. But, what do I know? I didn't even get a chance to listen to her stories. She's gone now. There's nothing else.

Ashton and the boys decided to just continue their band. He said they'll be flying back to Sydney. Ayesha will be following them, since Calum was her cousin. I guess.

Emilia's mum, Georgia, was as sad as hell. She fainted once she heard the news. Her father, Eric, was mad. I have no idea why. But maybe that's how parents react towards their daughter's unknown death.

My hand played with the hem of my shirt. I didn't want to cry. I blink a few times, fighting back tears. At least I need to be strong for Emilia.

Zayn walked past me with a few bags in his hands, ready to be thrown. It was the things Emilia used to have me kept in my place. And some was the items she didn't use anymore.

"Zayn, wait." I took a hold of his forearm and scanned my eyes through the transparent bags. One of them contains the items Emilia used to have me keeping them. One was filled with rubbish or things that she should've thrown away months ago.

I grabbed the bag full of the items she told me to keep for her. Zayn gave me a puzzled look, so, I nodded to him, signaling him, he can now go and throw the other one.

He was still confused, from what his face showed but, still go and threw the other one away. I looked from the car. I watched his moves. She left me with Zayn. It is my job to take care of him.

My eyes looked down towards the envelopes. Mine and Zayn's. I put Zayn's on the skin of the car, and started to open mine. My eyes closed for a moment, as I took one deep breath before opening them.