4.8

Five years later.

"Victoria!! C'mere right this second young lady!!" I shouted. My 1 year old baby crawled towards me.

Zayn's in work right now. Victoria and me stayed at home. Five years went along very well. Helena and Ashton clashed after Ashton said it's not going so well. Mum and dad was extremely happy when they knew I was already pregnant.

Mr and Mrs Malik, or as I call them now, mom and dad -too- was delighted when I accepted Zayn's propose.

It happened way too fast that I can't even remember what happened.

"You made this didn't you, young lady?" I asked, as my beloved daughter giggled. Containing my laughs, I went over her and picked her up.

The door opened, as Zayn in his work suit walked in.

"Dada!" Victoria squealed. I let her down and, she ran over to her dada.

Zayn laughed, picking his princess, as what he called her. I smiled, hands in front of my chest.

"Princess! Dada got something for you!!" His smile was bright as light.

Victoria smiled as her dada gave out a bright pink dress.

It's a nice dress. Something that even I would smile to have if I could have it while I'm still one.

"It's pretty." I said. Zayn looked up and saw me.

"Ohh, my queen. Sorry to not noticing you, love. I was kinda busy with our daughter." He said, getting up and wrapped his arms around me.

Our lips connected as he smiled.

"I can't believe it. May this love lasts." He smiled.

"May this love lasts."

-

Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum came over, having their lunch over.

"Vic!!" Calum called her out.

"It's Tori. Her nickname is Tori, Cal." Says Michael, who rolled his eyes, as he held Victoria in his arms.

"Vee. It's Vee." Luke interrupted.

"It's Victoria. Her name is Victoria. Now stop arguing." Ashton scolded, eating his biscuit while running over towards Victoria.

"Ash." She blurted out.

"Yes baby. Uncle Ash is here!" Ashton got excited and went over towards the boys and told them the story about Victoria mentioning his name.

"Yeah, yeah. As if we would believe you, butthead." Luke rolled his eyes.

"You're so annoying." Ashton said and went by Zayn, who's on the sofa, reading.

I sighed. Life couldn't be better.

Ayesha got a new place to show off her talents as an engineer.

Farra worked with her boyfriend.

Aleisha got married with Roderick. They got two kids now.

Zeera, she's now a teacher. And have some kind of affair with a boy named Newt.

Geeha got a job from Paris. It was a girl job. Never mention that Geeha ever dreamt of being a personal designer of a model.

They all succeeded in life. It's a bright thing for me.

I rolled over by Zayn.

"What's wrong babe?" Zayn asked, hands in my hair, stroking them.

"I just imagined. How life got to be so perfect. I have you. I have Victoria. And my friends succeded in life." I explained.

"Well, this is how we wanted it to be." He said.

I nodded.

There's a lot going on in life. We just gotta realize that we can expect the unexpected in life.

Cliché ehh?

-