1.6

"What?" I gasped.

I knew that he was gonna be around and search for me. I was just so stupid to actually think he was just gonna let it go.

"He's here?" Ashton's face lit up.

"Yeah. You wanna meet him? I didn't know you asked him to come over too. In fact, I didn't even know you were close with him." Emilia explained to Ashton.

"I'm not that close to him. We're friends. But, not close friends, just, you know, friends. We're just ordinary friends, to be clear." he smiled.

Despite the sweetness between these two lovebirds, I was still, deep down inside, worried about Zayn's existence. I didn't know why but, he's just frightening the shit out of me. I might just go and jump off a cliff if he was to make me feel this way every time we meet.

"Terra, are you just gonna stay there and stare at us the whole day or are you gonna go and meet, Mr Mysterious -as to what you called him, and tell him what does he want?" Emilia sassed. Of course I was the one to ask him, I'm the only one who talks to him the most.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe he's just here to shop around?" I said as I look down to my drink, throat became more and more thirsting.

"Maybe. I don't know. But, he seemed like he's here to search for-"

Right. The Mr Mysterious just had to cut my best friend's sentence. Bravo Zayn, you're really the best.

"Terra." he spoke up, loud enough for us three to hear.

I sighed, finally looking up, showing my face, trying to act cool as much as I could just so he didn't get cocky.

"Hey, Zayn Malik." I laughed, nervously.

"Don't you, Hey, Zayn Malik me, Terra" he stated sternly.

In his eyes, I could see pissed off and fuming mad. I really don't know what his deal was. If I was to make any mistake, can't you just get over it and forgive. Sometimes, I get tired of all this. I just wanna stop the whole scene that's going on. People go around and become mad for no damn fucking reason.

"Ok. Then what should I say to greet you," I paused and took a deep breath, "Mr Malik?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Well, there's a few things I need to say. But first off, if you don't stop of being such a pain in the ass, you might as well go ahead and make yourself comfortable for the new Zayn Malik that you're gonna face. You treat people, how you want them to treat you." Zayn said, in one whole breath.

I was so out of nowhere, that I didn't even realize Emilia and Ashton was still there. I know that Emilia was containing herself, trying so hard not to just beat the shit out of this pathetic man.

"Mr Malik, as you can see, my best friend here, Terra Yusuf -that's your whole name right Terra? No middle name, is actually having a date, if you can't see it, I could just explain it to you since you're such a poor dick who doesn't get to understand a single thing that is happening around you." Emilia said, making Zayn smirk, trying to look as cool.

"Emilia Rosy Diaz. You still don't get over your, "protective" behaviour." Zayn said, air quoting the word protective.

"You guys knew each other?" Ashton blurted out.

"There's, a little bit of a, um, story, between us." Emilia looked down. Trying to think the right words to say. I knew her. She could get very speechless when she's nervous.

"It's okay Em. I understand." Ashton smiled, lightening up Emilia's face.

"Thanks." she whispered.