4.2

Zayn stretched out his hand, trying to catch mine. I laughed as he kept on swimming using his floats.

"Terra!! Stop going too far!!" He screamed. Like a mom, I went over to pick my 4 years old boyfriend. Kidding.

We both went towards the side and I grabbed both of our towels. Zayn was already on his legs once I turn around. Guess he couldn't stand it.

"I hate the water." He stated.

"Well, I love them." I wrapped the towel around his torso. His floats was already on the ground.

Zayn quickly went upstairs. Ashton and the boys chose the hotel for us. And it was a nice one.

By my side, I saw a couple. An old couple. They look so happy. The old woman was holding her husband's hand. I wonder what it feels like.

I wonder if Zayn and I would also go through those things. I would love to. I hope he does too.

I ignored the couple and finally get back upstairs in my towel.

-

"Ashton called." Zayn said. From the bathroom, his deep, husky voice was loud enough for me.

"Hmm?" I hummed through the toothbrush. He suddenly appeared from the door and popped his head in.

"He said he'll meet us tonight. Dinner time. Downstairs." Zayn explained. I nodded. Helena. Well, I'll be meeting her tonight.

Zayn closed the door back again and I stripped out of my swimming suit. The hot water smashed my stretched muscles. Feels good.

Zayn popped up again in my head. I can't believe it. He actually was making me meet his mum. Like, wow.

Emilia wanted this relationship to last. And I'm sure she would love to know how I am.

Turning the water off, I quickly put on my towel. This might sound insane but, I'm going to mail Emilia.

Yes. I've been doing this for about a week now. Everyday, I'd spend at least 15 minutes for her. Writing.

Zayn knew, and let me be. Maybe he wanted me to feel better. Or maybe he just didn't want to be in a fight. I don't know. Either.

Zayn was on the bed, laying like a boss while passing each channel he doesn't like.

I get into the dresser. Zayn's sleeveless shirt was there. I decided to wear it. He wouldn't mind. I hope so.

Once done, I walk out of the dresser in his shirt, which was already touching my knees. I didn't wear any pants, since it's too long.

Zayn just look over to me for a second and smiled. He told me once that he liked me in his shirts better. It suits me. I don't know.

"You know, you can stop being so hot. It's killing me, okay?" He chuckled and I just laughed.

"Hot? God, you're so blind." I groaned as I take out my laptop.

I started writing, and Zayn stayed still. He didn't want me to catch his eyes. So, he made it look like he's not watching.

My fingers trembled. I'm writing for my best friend. I hope she reads it. When I actually knows she wouldn't be.

Emilia,

Hey girl. I missed you. It's been a long time now since you left us. I hope you're doing fine. I'm fine here. Ashton moved on from you, as I told you last week. I'm meeting his girlfriend tonight. You know, Helena. She must be nice. I mean, look at you. Ashton chose you, and I hope Helena is just like you.

Zayn's bringing me to his parents this week. I'm nervous. I just hope it would be cool. You know, your voice always creeps me out. All the time. But I love it. I need it. Especially during times like this. I love it.

Even though you're no longer by my side, your presence fills the air and my nostrils. Your strawberry scent fills the environment. It reminds me of you. Missing you might not be the best idea. But forgetting you, is worse.

I want to write longer. But time doesn't allow us. Maybe they're jealous of us. So, farewell for now my friend. I love you so damn much.

Love,

Terra-fying.

I stopped. Part of me wanted to cry. Part of me scolded the other part. Trying to contain myself.

"Hey babe, here, have some chocolate. Ashton's here by the way." Zayn showed up with a piece of chocolate bar.

"Oh." was all I managed to say. I nodded as Zayn walked out, giving me my own space. A tear fell on my skin, tearing it up into a new wet skin.

I went over to the dresser. As a jumper was already worn, I quickly jumped onto the bed, reached out for my phone. I think twice before calling my mum. She said I should call her once a while.

My fingers typed down her number, and pressed the call button -or screen? I don't know. It's an iPhone- As my steps went harder towards the living room, the dialing went on.

"Hello darling?" A sudden flash of relief washed me. Her calm voice made me feel better.

"Mum..." I whispered. I can see her face from my mind.

"What happened dear?"

"I love you." A tear fell, and Zayn hugged me from my back. "I love you so much." Sobs left my lips.

"Oh baby, I love you too. Don't cry now." She said, and dad yelled from the back, saying, "Come on, we need to be fast. We're late."

"Bye mum."

"Bye honey."

Beep.

"What's wrong?" Zayn said, as Ashton was leaning against the doorframe, eating his ice cream.

"I love you." I whispered, barely heard, as he pulled my onto his chest.

"I love you too." He whispered back, as Ashton just smiled.

"You have that award winning smile, Ash."

Yes, Emilia. He do.

-

Sorry, I'm late.