4.4

Zayn was having a concerned look on his face. Just right after his mom called, he decided to just ditched me with Ashton and went straight towards his mom's.

"Come on Terra. He'll be back later. No worries." Ashton assured me as his hand smoothly patted my back.

"Thanks bro. Anyway, how does this dress fit me?" I asked Ashton and he just smiled.

"Emilia's Halloween dress. Nice. I love it." he said. I'm sure he have no idea who was Emilia when she wore this dress.

"Thought you didn't know her yet?" I blurted out.

"I've been watching her since I first laid my eyes on her." he said, and I noticed a bit of sad tinted in his large eyes.

"Ohh." I managed to do nothing.

He just stood up from the sofa and went to get his car keys.

"Let's go, Terra. Zayn must not want you to be alone."

"Says the boy who saw Zayn leaving me alone." I sighed and stood up, following his back.

-

I entered the tour bus. Tons of girls was giving me death glares. But I'm fine. I was expecting it anyways.

"Hey Terra!" Michael shouted.

His girlfriend, Veronica, was sat between Michael and Calum, on a bunk bed.

"Hey Mikey." I answered. Luke showed up. Finally, he showed up.

He kinda reminds me of Emilia. Because, his bright blue eyes was something Emilia would adore. That's what she told me.

She loves blue eyes. And blondies.

Then, I heard that voice. Which I have and uneasy feeling around it.

"Terra." Helena.

I turned around, and we stared at each other for a moment. Her presence somehow makes me feel, uneasy.

"Helena." I said in a tone which I don't even know how to describe.

Ashton reached her waist and pecked her cheeks.

"Hey Terra? Can we talk for a moment?" says Luke.

I nodded, and he dragged me to his bunk.

"This sounds weird but, I hate Helena and Ashton dating. She's such an asshole, not to be rude but she's just another fucked up bitch." he rolled his eyes and just sighed.

"Is that even okay to say?" I asked, looking forward to just say the same thing and agree. But I know nothing about her. No judging, if you still haven't open up the covers.

"Nope. I guess not but, Mike and Calum were all luvvy duvvy and Ver was pushed aside and I had nobody to talk to." he said. I nodded. I get it. "And to be honest, I missed Emilia as well. Maybe we barely knew each other but, she doesn't just push me aside."

True. Emilia's just that cool that everybody misses her. Even the tree in front of our apartment. Yes. Our.

I stood up from Luke's bunk and went out for some air. Zayn leaving me earlier was still a problem. He can't just ditch me that way.

My phone buzzed, signaling that it's Zayn. Mr Zayn Malik are now being too hard.

I let the ring went off and that sent him a mailbox. I was hoping for something better. Maybe he had his mom sick or anything but, doesn't mean I deserved being ditched.

-

Zayn arrived finally in the tour bus. It was crowded outside. I wonder how these insane fangirls get to be here. Luke was changing and a girl took a picture. Ashton was getting his self ready. Michael and Calum sang some song.

"Let's get it star-t-ted hey!" Michael and Calum sang in a unison.

"Enough boys." Zayn yelled and I just stared at him. Since he arrived, I've avoided eye contact.

He's being a douchebag earlier.

"Terra." he whispered low but I can still hear him.

"Terra. You're ignoring me." he pleaded, and tried to search out for my hands but I pushed him away.

"Terra. Please. I'm sorry okay? But please don't do this. Not here." he continued and I just went to sit by Luke.

"Gosh. Why are you so hard?!" he yelled and went out for a walk.

Those words made my blood boil like hot water.

I went out too, getting a few nasty looks but finally reached Zayn's presence when I saw him smoking by the tree.

"Excuse me? I'm being hard? It's you who's being so hard right now, Mr Malik." I said, irritated.

"Well, if only you could understand, then maybe you'll know how it feels like to be your boyfriend." he complaint.

Why does he have to act like this? At times like this?

"Then maybe you shouldn't be my boyfriend. Should've let me go earlier if all you felt was bad being my boyfriend." I fought back and finally turned around to leave.

"Terra." he whined. I wished that his voice wasn't such a weak thing about me.

He grabbed me by the hand and I pulled away, finally running towards the right place.

He was right behind me. Those long legs did him a great job. Since I'm just 6'4 ft.

He grabbed me again, turning me around to face him.

"Listen. I'm not feeling bad about being your boyfriend, okay? It's just, I can't accept the fact you're pissed because I went to my mum." he said, finally letting my hands go.

I looked down on ground, not knowing what to say. But he's still wrong, ditching me over someone else. Doesn't that hurts you too?

Because it hurts me.

So much.

-