2.7

Emilia's POV

I just keep on driving, as I was giving Terra a ride to Zayn's. He called me up, telling me to pick her up. He gotta keep the place clean. Not wanting Terra's first impression when she comes inside his house was bad.

I really love riding motorcycles. It have been a hobby, lately. Terra helped me out. She knew I wanted to learn how to ride motorcycles.

I breath in the fresh air as Terra was right behind me, staying quiet. Probably admiring the view too. I don't want to disturb her.

I have an appointment with my doctor, today. I decided to ask Geeha as a accompany. But, I don't want her knowing such things. So, I decided to just go there alone.

Once arrived in front of Zayn's place, I saw him, walking out of the house, having his hoodie on.

"Here's your girlfriend. I've got to go now. Got some works to get done." I said, as I smiled towards the couple. They smiled back.

"Thanks. Be careful." Zayn said, as his arms sneak around Terra's waist, pulling her closer.

"I will. Bye." I said, waving at them.

-

Terra's POV

His house was clean. I love it. And, to be honest, he was such a clean person, despite his bad boy look. I just smiled to him, knowing he was inviting me here.

"I'm glad you came. You want anything? Sorry. The house wasn't so big though." he said, as he dragged me over to the living room.

"No, it's okay. I'm just gonna sit around. I'll tell you when I need anything." I said, as I turn around, scanning every single corner of his place.

His graffiti doesn't seem to only be on his journals and books. But his walls was full of them. From his name. To my own picture being drawn on the wall. Everything was there.

Even though it was full with a lot of graffiti, he doesn't seem to do that in school. He just scribble them down on his journal.

"Hey, you wanna check out my room?" he asked, half emotionless, half excited. I nodded, as he smiled widely and pulled my wrist.

We've got pass a few rooms before walking into his own. His room wasn't a mess. It was shockingly beautiful. I mean, he's just, tidy. And girly too.

His hair straighteners was on his desk, all pink and in a row. His wardrobe was quiet big, for a guy. But, he's Zayn. Not just any guy.

"I love it." I smiled, and nodded a few times, not knowing other things to say.

"Thanks. Ohh, let's check other things." he said, dragging me out, again.

He pulled me into every corner of his house, which took us almost 2 hours just to see everything.

"We've gone everywhere." I said. Sighing as the tired side of me, push me to the end of his bed.

"No. Not everywhere yet." he said, with a smirk.

"Oh shut it. Where else could it be?" I said, as I put my weight on my elbows, looking at him with tired eyes.

"One more place. My one and only secret place, that no one knows." he whispered, as if there were other people's than just us.

"What is it? Rooftop?" I asked, confused as my right eyebrows jump up way.

"No. Almost there. Not rooftop." he said, as his smirk grew wider every second.

I keep on thinking. Other than rooftop. There's no other places, I guess. Emilia also has her own secret place. And that was somewhere in her room.