4.0

Terra's POV

I was walking by the hallways, breathing heavily. Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael had been in Sydney at least 5 months now. Which means, I only have a few weeks left for school.

And then, it's over. School is over. I keep on remembering our last summer. Zayn came beside me, and left me a quick peck on my lips, before running over towards his own locker.

My locker was now, newly sprayed. By Zayn, of course. Written on it, Terra's Property. And right underneath it, was written, *And Terra is Zayn's Property. I laughed. I didn't mind it. It's cute.

Ayesha and the others were waiting by the school hall, gathering for some big meeting with the new principal.

"Hello gorgeous." Farra said, once she gets beside of me and gave me a bone crushing hug. It hurts, but, I love it.

It reminds me of Emilia. It's been 7 months since Emilia left us. I get over it. But, that doesn't matter anymore. She used to tell me that,

"Past remains as the past. Look forward, and move on."

That's right. Plus, I knew she would hate it if we all keep on crying over her.

-

2 weeks later

The bell rings, and all kids went out of their classes like wild wolves. Of course. The school has ended. I slung my bag over my shoulder, as a few of my friends from each classes patted my shoulder, all giving me a smile.

Then, I spotted his brown eyes. I run up to him and gave him the biggest hug I've ever gave. As usual, I went over towards my locker, and put my books. But today, it was the time to leave.

Ashton and his band is already a famous band. I'm glad about it. He moved on, from Emilia. With a girl named Helena. She's nice. I decided to meet her. Ashton said he'll let us through one of his shows in London.

Zayn grabbed my waist, as I just giggled slightly.

"Hello!!" Ayesha said. Oh, yes. Ayesha wasn't going to Sydney with Calum. She said, she'd prefer California. It's nice and cozy here. She's true.

"Ayesha!! What's your summer plan?" I asked, as Zayn's hands was still neatly wrapped around my waist.

"I'm gonna enjoy it!! Woo hoo!!" she shouted, and jumped around towards the other. I laughed, as my head shook.

"Now," Zayn suddenly turned me around, making me face him. Our noses brush against each other. "What's your summer plan, my love?" he asked.

I laughed, and answered, "Meeting your parents," paused, "seems like a good idea, my dear." I laughed.

"That's," he pulled away for a moment, and lean in again, pressing his lips against mine, "lovely." he said, once he pulled away.

"It certainly is." I said. My eyes fluttered close, as Zayn pulled me into a hug.

-

The place was huge. My red dress, flew all over the places as it sweeps away the dusts from the beautiful floor. Cliché, I know. This is how Zayn actually called a proper date.

I told him that I was still okay with rolling on the grass while stuffing some pizza and diet soda in our mouth. But he insisted. I smiled. There he was, with his handsome face and figure, he stood up, waving his hand towards me.

I slowly walk towards the table, careful not to fall. The dress was beautiful, really. But, Farra and Ayesha being Farra and Ayesha, of course, they just had to pick a super long one. Not even kidding.

I like it, to be honest. I just simply like it.

So, when I said, them being them, of course, I was actually saying, they're trying to make me wear this --and succeeded-- while I'm just actually irritated. I was all like,

"No!! No!! This is not a fucking game!! I am not wearing a fucking dress just because you guys fucking force me!! Fucking no!!"

So, yeah. Well, put those swearing aside. Not the type to swear a lot.

And they're all like,

"Aww... Please Terra!! It's so beautiful!! Zayn will love it!! He surely will!!"

So, as me, being me, I gave up and nodded. Dear friends I have here.

Back to reality. So, I sat right in front of Zayn, which was lighting up the candles. I've never see these things as romantic, before. But now, I know why men loves to be all romantic. It's a good feeling.

"Hey. I like your dress." Zayn said, as he sit back on his seat.

"Thanks. And I like your tux. Black and red ehh? I love it. I like red." I said, as he adjusted his bow tie.

"I like red too. Thanks for the compliment, by the way." he said.

"Pleasure, my dear."

The food came across the room. Zayn ordered tacos instead of some soup or anything else.

"I decided you were gonna get bored with pizza all the time. So, I ordered tacos. Shockingly, they have tacos." he giggled. It was the second time I caught him giggling.

"I'm never gonna get bored with pizza. As long as you're there with me." I reached out for his hand, and laced them on the table.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said it back. Proper date is so much more then just a date.

I love it. I really do.

-

So??