1.9

Previously in breathless >> Zayn Malik << Chapter : 1.8

"Where's he going?" Zayn asked as Zeera and the others are trying to calm Geeha.

"I have no idea." I answered truthfully.

"Let's go check him." Zayn said.

"Sure." I said.

-

We both wander around the house and finally saw the back door was unlocked and opened widely.

"She left it open?" I asked Zayn, and he just skipped his shoulders.

"Maybe. Ashton knew? That's weird. He never been in her house before." he said.

I cocked one of my eyebrows and gave him a weird look. How did he knew Ashton never came into her house before?

"What? I have my own ways, okay. I even knew how Farra walked into your house that day. And your messy hair when you woke up." he said, smirking.

"Oh shut up." I said as I continued walking in. I heard a loud bang, signaling that something happened.

"What's that?" Zayn whispered as he took my hand, holding it tightly. I don't know either was he protecting me, or was he protecting himself.

"I don't know. Let's check it." I said.

When we reach the living room, the front door was giving out sounds like weeping. Maybe from Geeha's. I decided not to open the door since that would only make the others become way noisy.

"Calm down!!" Ashton's high pitched voice yelled from upstairs.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Irwin!!" Emilia.

"Emilia." I whispered and Zayn nodded.

"Let's go upstairs." Zayn whispered as he took a big, but quiet step to the first stair.

Once we made it upstairs, pills and bloods was everywhere.

Why were there pills? I never knew Emilia had this much of pills. She never fell sick. Never mention that her parents gave her the permission to buy them.

"Why did she have this much of pills?" I asked, not directed to anyone.

"She's having an illness. You don't know?" he asked me.

"No. What type of illness?"

"She's having dysthymia." he answered, making me gasp.

"Dhysthismina?" I asked, not knowing the right word.

"It's dysthymia, butthead. Some kind of a depression thing." he answered.

"Ohh. Thanks for the info." I said as I collected the pills.

Blood was everywhere. I don't know what happened but I really feel that I shouldn't know. Not yet.

"Emilia, please. Put the blade down." I heard Ashton's voice soften.

Emilia groaned and I heard a few steps running towards another place. It's hard when I can't see a thing. Such a nice idea. Thanks to our genius, Zayn Malik.

"I can't see a thing but some sick wall covered with blood stains." I whispered into Zayn's ear. He shushed me.

"Shh." he put his finger on my lips, trying to catch what Emilia was saying through her muffled voice.

"Leave me alone. I don't like you. You're just another guy who never appreciated my existence." Emilia wept. That broke my heart though.

Another groan came again and I heard Ashton sobbed.

"Stop. Stop it Emilia. Don't hurt yourself." he wept, as if Emilia was doing something against his wanting.

"Why can't I hurt myself, while you can do it easily?" she wept.

"She's cutting. She's cutting!" I whispered-yelled to Zayn.

"I know. I know. I'll go inside, you come in when I give you the signal okay?" he asked, eyes full of tears being shed.

"Okay." I answered slightly, seeing his weak composure makes me felt like weeping right away.

"Change plans. We'll go in together. I can't stand to see her cutting. 1, 2, 3!" we both jump into the room and caught 2 pairs of eyes staring at us.

Emilia was weak, lying in Ashton's arm. Ashton was weeping non-stop now.

"Stop it." Zayn pulled the blade that was in her torn up fingers.

"Why did you do this?!" Geeha's voice shouted. Well, maybe we should've lock the door.

"Guys, stop, she's scared. Stop scaring her." Zayn said wisely. He seemed to be a little more protective.

"Ashton, did you come with your car?" Aleisha asked. Zeera and Farra was right behind her, scared of the sight on Emilia's skin.

"Yeah." Ashton nodded. He wiped away his tears using his sweater, which was covered with blood.

Emilia was in his arms, lying weakly. I was frozen. I didn't know what else to do. The way Ashton cries only makes everything worse.

"Terra." Zayn's voice was fading away as my tears starts to swell up. "Terra." his voice became larger, but nothing woke me up. Suddenly, everything, was black.

-

I woke up with a very hard headache. Looking around, I realized, I wasn't in my bedroom. The walls were white. And my shirt was green.

Zayn was on a couch, sleeping peacefully. He waited for me. Such a cute asshole.

Emilia was on the other side of the room. Ashton was sitting beside her. His hands on hers, intertwined, while his head was at the edge of the bed.

Right now, I am the one who's feeling bad. I should've stop Emilia from falling for Ashton. But, I didn't. And now, she's falling for him. She's falling really hard.

A sound came from Zayn's sleeping body. He groaned as his arms was stretched out in the air.

"Oh, hello Terra-fying. How was your sleep?" he asked, concerned as he walk over to me.

"Ehh, it was alright. Just, not as comfortable as always." I answered him.

"This is a hospital, darling. Not a five star hotel. Now, let's call the doctor, shall we?" he looked over by my direction and I nodded. He pressed the "CALL" button.

There was a silence for a very good 10 seconds. Until Zayn decided to talk.

"You know, Ashton's not all bad. He never slept that Nina girl." he said, not knowing that he said the name wrong.

"Nancy. It's Nancy." I corrected him, making sure he felt annoyed.

"Fine, Nancy. Or whatever," he paused, "He never did do anything with her. He's just dating her. Until she cheated on him. But, a week after he caught her cheating, she apologized, that's when they got back together." Zayn explained, as we were both staring at the couple by the other side.

Emilia's hair was straighten, as to what she did to it yesterday. Her lips were dry. Her skin become from tanned to pale. She lost so much blood yesterday.

"What time is it?" I asked Zayn.

"Time to call your friends. Here they are." he said, getting up from his place, never really bothered about the others existence.

Aside from Farra and Geeha, there was a guy. Not too skinny but not too plump. Just average. Which I assume was Sid. Sid Adams.

"Oh Terra. How's your head?" Farra asked, Sid standing right beside her.

"O-" I was cut off by a sound from Emilia's bed.

Emilia survived.

-

I hate this part. I'm sleepy and I have so many spelling errors. Don't you dare pointing it out or else I'll kill you.

Other than that, continue reading and smile.