2.4

"Ashton!!" I heard Geeha shouted. It's been 3 weeks now since Emilia and her mother had that fight. And my parents are both home now.

"Yeah?" Ashton turned around, and his eyes stared towards Emilia's, who wasn't even looking at him, disgusted by his existence.

"Here." Emilia passed him his phone case.

"Ohh, i- I forgot about that. I'll jus-" Emilia cut him off.

"Tell me, what did you not forgot about. Oh, I forgot, who am I to say that? I'm just another girl who isn't good enough for you." Emilia said, as she stomped away.

"What the hell?" Michael, Ashton's friend said.

"Sorry, she's a bit, cold, today." I said, as Geeha just smiled and ran after Emilia.

"You broke her heart again, man." Came another blondie. "Hey, I'm Luke, by the way." He introduced himself.

Since the first week went around without Emilia and Ashton speaking, Ashton made a few friends. Which was now in his band.

"Hey, I'm Terra. I-" Zayn, came to me, as he slung over his arm around my neck.

"She's my girlfriend. And it's been a week since we've dated. Thanks to Ashton's crush, Emilia." He smiled as he shake their hands.

"Aye, guys, umm," a guy, with the same hair color as Zayn came over, "Ohh, I'm Calum." he smiled. He seemed nice.

"Hi." I waved at him.

"Terra!!" Farra yelled over and ran towards me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Sid and I was gonna go on a date night. And, I told Emilia to come. She said yeah. And, I was gonna invite you. Can you come?" she asked.

"Sure. We'll be there? What time?" Zayn asked.

"7.30 pm. Thanks." She smiled, as she took a hold on Sid's arm.

"Emilia's going?" Calum asked.

"Yeah." Luke said, smiling.

"With?" Asked Michael.

"Well, Ashton, of course." Luke answered, making Ashton blush slightly.

"I just hope it won't be awkward." Ashton sighed.

"Hey, calm down. I'll talk to her. No worries." Zayn said as he brotherly push over Ashton's chest.

"Thanks." He smiled.

-

"Did you guys went well?" Emilia chuckled as Zeera and Geeha laughed along. Aleisha and Hermet had their lunch together. Same goes to Sid and Farra.

"Well, we're cool." Zayn laughed, as he took a sip from my Pepsi.

"Really. Cool. He keeps on eating my food though." I said, as he took one of my fries.

"That's just how we make things work. Don't you dare say either, Terra Fying Yusuf." He laughed at the nickname he gave.

"Oh, shut up." I said as I smacked his forearm.

"Enough, enough, enough!!" Emilia said as she threw her arms up the air.

"Ohh, Emilia, you're going to the date night with Ashton?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." she sighed.

I just step on his feet and gave him a glare.

"I hope we can work it. I really missed him." She sighed as she took another sip of her Pepsi.

"Emilia." Ashton's voice was smooth behind of us.

"Yeah?" She turned around and smiled. But stayed agape once she knew it was Ashton.

"Here's your new cover." He handed her the same cover as his own. But, a bit different.

His was written Mad Man, while Emilia's was Mad Woman. It's just cool.

"Cool!!" Emilia yelled as she jumped and hugged Ashton.

"I missed you." Ashton hugged her back.

"I missed you way more." She said.

"Oh, great. Now, I need to eat." He laughed as his hand was on his grumbling stomach.

"I have some sandwich." Emilia said, as she grabbed her Tupperware for. her bagpack, giving it to Ashton.

"You?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry. Not so." She answered.

"Okay, but, we'll have to share." he said, giving her half of the sandwich.

"Okay, okay." She smiled, eating it.

-

I was in the living room, with my parents, watching Parental Guidance. Before Zayn decided to text me.

Zaynie-boo

What's up?

Terra-fying

Just watching some movie.

Zaynie-boo

I'm bored.

Terra-fying

Cool. You're always bored.

Zaynie-boo

Can't help it. haha

Terra-fying

Brb. Gotta go into my room.

I replied and ran up to my own room.

Terra-fying

Hey, Zaynie, I'm done. Lol. What's up?

Zaynie-boo

Nothing, stalking your twitter.

Terra-fying

Stalker. Everywhere. Haha XD

Zaynie-boo

Nahh. I just hope not all guys in this twitter account of urs stalk u. Haha

Terra-fying

You're texting like a 12 years old kid.

Zaynie-boo

I'm 5, tbh. haha

Terra-fying

No wonder.

Zaynie-boo

You ready? 1 hour left.

Terra-fying

Gonna get ready. Bye

By that, I charge my phone and get ready.

Date night. Me and Zayn. Sounds sweet. And exciting, somehow.

-

I've been updating really short these days. lol.