2.8

Terra's POV

Emilia called me up, and even asked the others to come over to her place. She said it was an emergency.

Is it her birthday? No. Her birthday is coming just a few days left but, why is today so important? I get confused but, go and get ready anyways.

Zayn said he'll pick me up. Aleisha, Zeera and Farra are in the same ride of Aleisha's car. Geeha and Ayesha had a ride from Ashton. Emilia said so. Ashton would do anything she says so, yeah.

I get very confused by Emilia's unlikely behaviour. She never called us up and made a meeting in her place, and said it was important in the middle of the day. Maybe night, or morning, but lunch time? That's a weird thing.

"Terra, what's up with Emilia?" My sister, Fateen showed up and I jumped, as I started to search around for my phone.

"She asked us to come over. No biggie." I answered slightly. She's close to Emilia. No wonder she asked.

"Something happened? Or, is it her birthday? Did she throw any party? May I join?" she asked. I just shook my head, signaling a no.

"She's not throwing any party." I said. She just hummed a "oh" before sitting on my newly made bed.

"Did she tell you anything?" She asked, again.

"No. She only called me up. That's all. I don't know why did she called us up." I shrugged as I finally found my phone under the bed.

"That's, weird." She said, as she scroll her thumb over her phone.

She's right. Emilia never acted like this. Ever.

"Imma get going now." I said I hugged her and went downstairs, bumping into my mum and dad.

"Terra. There you are. Zayn's here." my dad says, as he pointed to the living room, where Zayn was playing around with Mitten.

"Yeah. I'm gonna be at Emilia's house. Call me if anything came up." I said, as I hugged both of them and headed for Zayn.

"Hello." Zayn said and hugged me.

"Hey. Let's go. I don't wanna make Emilia wait." I said, as he just nodded.

-

I smoothed down my band shirt, which Ashton gave me. He gave it to everyone. It was his own band, so, he gave it to every single of us. And even Zayn.

"I like your shirt." Zayn said, as he keeps on adjusting his hair.

"I like yours too."I said, as I pointed to his shirt, which was a Green Day shirt. Emilia must've gave it to him on his birthday.

"Thanks. It's a give. From Emilia." he answered. I chuckled because my observation was right. Emilia gave one to me. It made sense she wanted us having the same matching shirts.

"I have one too. Emilia gave it to me. It was obvious she would gave you one." I said. He smiled and laced our fingers as I just looked out to the sky.

Emilia's sudden reaction make me worried, to be honest. She never tell anyone about her sickness. And that's one huge deal. I love her and I don't wanna lose her.

Ashton must be worried, as well. Let's just say, all, of us would be worried sick. She's like a whole cloth and we're like the threads, being sewn onto her.

It would be a big damage if we ever lose her. And I don't wanna think about that, at all.

In just a second, I finally saw Emilia's house. Her parents cars aren't in the garage, instead, it was Ashton's car.