4.7

Two weeks gone too far. My parents are out for a holiday. Zayn keeps on sending me pictures of his cat, Prada. Sometimes I smiled at his cute act.

Ayesha, Farra, Geeha, Zeera and Aleisha came over last week. We had some girls out and girls night. Without Emilia though.

The night spent with tears and us talking about our memories with Emilia. It shocked us all that she had leukemia.

The mug with Emilia's name was sent to Ashton. Even though it hurts to know I won't be with her anymore, I guess it's time to let go.

I've lost her. I guess what would she do if she was still here by now? She'd be all "Ashton this, Ashton that" or "Zayn's such a dumb ass. Zayn is an asshole."

I laughed.

"You never failed to make me laugh."

I remembered.

Maybe she's a real friend after all.

-

"Gotcha!" Zayn screamed as he pulled me out from my hide. Ayesha and Farra was the only ones left to be search.

Aleisha and Zeera each other gave dirty glances. This' gonna be bad.

Once they both entered my bedroom, they both hopped on top of my bed. Screams fell upon underneath it.

"Stop!! Stop!!" Farra screamed.

"We surrender!! Stop!! Just- GODDAMMITTTTTTTTTTTT GUYS!" Ayesha screamed as she tried to pull her petite body out.

Zayn laughed miserably just as I am. Geeha stood there, watched in horror.

"Guys!! Stop! Stop! Stop!!" Geeha demanded and pulled both Aleisha and Zeera by their ankles, making them fall flat onto faces.

Once those pity ones get out of the bed, they shot daggers through eyes towards both wild beasts, Aleisha and Zeera.

"I gonna fucking carved you into your grave." Ayesha said towards Zeera, who just smiled like a goat.

Farra, who almost spit towards Aleisha, just held all in, until-

"Fucking know your manners, bitch."

Now that's-- rude.

I watched in horror, before Zayn grabbed my waist and sit inside of my parents bedroom.

"Zayn, this-" he pushed his hand on my lips.

"Shh!!" He hissed.

When we heard the girls finally laughing, he let me go.

"What the hell on ea-" Once again, he stopped me.

"They'll spot us." He whispered.

I nodded. Understanding his state.

The girls searched for us. Until they went into my room, bathroom, Zayn shifted us towards the roof top. And he didn't forget to close the windows.

The part where we exchanged places, was the most horrible state I've ever been. Hanging on the roof using both hands and jump? Suicide. Totally.

But, while I panting, out of breath, Zayn even hanged against the rail using his feet, so he could close the windows.

Guys. Such typical guys.

The air was breezy. I looked over towards Zayn, who lit up his cigarette. Scanning his face, I wondered.

He survived the teachers punishments like, poof! He survived the woods also like, poof! He went everywhere alone and he's just like, poof!

I swear you guys, this young man, in a horror man-alien. Does that even exist?

"Zayn?"

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I like this. I like roof tops." Smile.

"First?" He asked.

"Yup." First time in life.

No rooftops before. Now, with Zayn.

"We should do it more often, then." He said, puffing smokes into the air.

"I love it." I smiled again.

"Well, you should love me better. Or else, no more rooftops." He sulked.

"Oh god. Zayn, I've never loved anything better than you," I paused, but a smile ignites his face, "except for rooftops." I laughed.

He was trying real hard not to laugh. But failed.

Love can last, as long as we keep it.

-