1.7

Emilia's POV

I woke up to feel very tired and nauseous. A knock came by from my window. My breathing became more and more harder as I felt my heart was about to pop out from its place.

Another knock came off again. But I still decided to just ignore it. My head was so light, I felt like it was gonna fly by the air.

Another knock, and I cursed under my breath. "God dammit. Who the fuck throws rock on my window around," I paused, taking a glance on the clock, "around 1 am in the morning. I swear, if this bastard-" I was cut off when I tried to open the windowsill.

"Hey." his deep husky voice shook me off from my dream.

Zayn. Zayn Javaad Malik. Why does this fucktard wants to come in the middle of the night and tried to be nice?

"What do you want? Zaynie?" I asked.

"Well, hypothetically, I want to talk with you. Just, hypothetically." he said before walking away.

"Theoretically, I would like to know what does talk, means to you. So, we both have this some kind of a win - win situation." I said, before he smirked and I groaned. "Ughhh. Fine. Come in." I said, opening up the window sill way larger. I laughed, as he was trying so hard to jump in, plus his fear for heights, making him fall.

"So, Emilia Rosy Diaz, how have you been? I haven't heard from you for at least around 4 years." he smiled. To be honest here, I would love to just take a step towards him and slap that smirk out of his face.

"Well, I've been pretty good. You? Zaynie?" I asked, calling him to what we used to call each other when we were younger.

"Well," he pouted before answering, "I'm cool. You know. Besides, that friend of yours, named Terra, have been a very helpful help to me." he explained. I smiled, knowing that even though this whole cool look he wears was gonna help him look matured, deep down inside, I know he's still Zaynie that I used to know.

"So, you're dating her?" I asked him, smirking while hands folded on my chest.

"I'm hypothetically dating her." he smiled.

"Ohh, stop pretending." I said while laughing.

"And you're dating that pretty blondie named Ashton aye?" he said.

"Well, theoretically, yes." I smiled, blushing lightly.

"Look at that!! My little sister is blushing lightly!!" he yelled while he started to laugh and roll on the floor.

"Shut up Zayn. I'm not the 11 years old Emilia anymore!!" I shouted, smacking his back each second.

"Oww, oww, oww!!! Okay, okay!! Stop!! That hurts!!" he said as I laugh until I finally decided to stop.

"It's been awhile since we finally meet." I said, panting, tired from the fight we just had.

"Yeah. I'm glad to know that this little annoying fucktard would still be here. Where have you been?" he asked, getting up from the floor and slide a new cigarette between his lips.

"Around." I answered, as I heard some shuffling coming from the stairs, making me groan, knowing that either Hazzy or Tom, are still awake.

"What's that?" he asked, pointing to a box on my desk.

"Ohh, um, that's, well, um," I stuttered. I get very speechless when I'm nervous. Or even late at night. It would get very hard to talk since my tongue was somehow, glued to my mouth.

"That is??" he asked, impatient showing off from his face.

"That's something. You don't wanna know." I said, lying. It was actually a gift from Ashton earlier this morning. Well, while we were hypothetically dating, today.