2.0

Emilia's POV

I woke up and saw Ashton resting against me. Our hands intertwined. I took a deep breath and tried to let him go but, his hands was holding it firmly.

"Ash. Ashton. Let me go." I whispered as I felt a huge sting around the wounded area on my hand. I groaned, as I tried harder to pull it out from his hand.

"Don't push it." Farra's voice came off, ringing in my ear drums.

"He's just trying to convince you, that he never meant to hurt you." says Geeha, pulling me out from my nightmare.

"Emilia." Ashton groaned as his eyelashes brush his own long and perfect fingers.

I just flinched, making him frown as I turn my face to Zayn's side. I wasn't sure about how should I feel by now. Where's Nancy? Wasn't she supposed to be taking care of her boyfriend?

"Emilia. You're awake!" The doctor smiled. Thank God, or else, I might just yell the shit out of me.

"Yes." I smiled back, hiding all the unwanted features behind.

I turned to face Terra's weak body. Dear God, what have I done. I should've not drag all of them along with my problem.

"Ashton, may I?" the doctor said, as if they were already comfortable by each other.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." His dimpled smile was enough to say that he was a good boy. An innocent, good boy. Deep down inside, I never meant to let him slip away.

"So, Emilia Diaz," the doctor paused and look up to smile at me. His golden eyes was way to fascinating to make me listen to him. But now wasn't the time to fantasize about it.

"Emilia Rosy Diaz." Zayn, corrected him. Of course he would.

"Yes. Emilia Rosy Diaz. You're alright now, miss?" the doctor, or Daniel, which was what shown on his name tag, said.

"I'm fine. Just, the, well, the cuts stings a bit. Other than that, I'm fine." I smiled, trying to look as good as I could just so he would let me go home.

"Nice. So, I'm gonna have to take you on a check up for the cuts, again, and then, you are allowed to go home." the doctor said, ticking something on his book. Or whatever it is.

I smiled, knowing that I finally could go home. Such a great news to know that, I survived and I actually can go home after a day.

"Thank you, Daniel." I smiled, referring him as his name.

"I'm glad to help." he said before walking out, leaving me with my school kids.

"Next time, do that again, I'm gonna fucking kill you." Zayn said.

"Em, if you die, I'm gonna hit you on the wall till you bleed!! Don't you dare do that again!!" Geeha's face was furious.

"I'll cut your whole body if you weren't alive by now!!" Farra said, people keeps on commenting.

"Hey Terra," I smiled to her, making her laugh.

"I have no idea what to say. Only, don't forget to lock your door. Front or back. Safety is important." She said, making all of us laugh, including Ashton.

He stops laughing when he caught me staring and got up from his seat, going out of the room, followed by Sid.

"Well," Terra paused.

"That was kinda," Zayn continued her sentence.

"Awkward." I sighed, finishing the sentence.

Awkward.