3.1

Sometimes, words can be a sword.

Sometimes, fighters can be a cowardice.

Sometimes, laughing can be a cry.

Sometimes, sacrifice can be a benefit.

I scribbled down. Tonight, I didn't sleep. Emilia was gonna meet Ashton's family. What should I feel?

Curious? No. Sad? No. Mad? No. I'm just bored. I'm bored since Emilia was gone. I hope she's doing great.

I look up the watch and it was already 12.00 pm. Zayn must be asleep by now. Ashton and Emilia must be getting ready for the meeting.

I keep on praying the best for Emilia. Chanting every time a breath leaves my nostrils. I don't know why. I just feel like she needs me.

-

Emilia's POV

I dressed in a casual outfit. Ashton told me that I don't need to dress so fancy. Just dress the way I used to dress. So, I did.

My maxi skirt flows down through my whole legs. I wasn't one to wear skirts. not to mention a maxi one. But, today was different. I need to look a bit more, I don't know, feminine?

My hair was down, it's short, and wavy. It stops right on top of my shoulders. My lips was in a bright shade of pink.

Pink wasn't my colour. But, I think it suits me now that I actually tried it. My plain white sleeveless shirt made a nice outfit with the maxi black skirt.

I put on a line of eyeliner through my eyelids. As I opened my eyes, my own reflection stares back into my own eyes.

I look different. And I don't know if that was a good or a bad thing. I just need someone to guide me. Why can't I meet Ashton's parents while somebody is by my side?

Terra would've been by my side. I missed her. A lot, to be honest. She keeps on ringing through my head, as our friendship keeps on entering my own world every time I'm alone.

The boys made a few live show here, in Sydney. Some girls come and watch, even though it wasn't that much of people who came to watch, they still attracted attention.

My head wanders around my own self. The shoes are the only ones left to be chosen. I closed my eyes and sighed. This isn't as easy as I thought.

I walk towards the dresser and saw the three pairs of shoes I bring. A pair of high heels, flats -like, really feminine ones, and lastly, my favourite sneaker.

I chose the flats, since Terra usually says, "Go through the plats with all of your flats." God, I really missed her. I chuckled from the sentence she used.  She can be such a funny person sometimes.

I dragged my already weak knees towards the bedside table and took a look over myself against the mirror again for the last time.

"It's gonna be okay." I whispered to myself, in order to calm myself down just so I won't shit myself before I actually get there. I grabbed my phone and purse in a swift motion since its just beside each other.

"It's gonna be fine." I chanted again and saw Ashton by the living room, wearing his usual skinny jeans and his white sleeveless plain top, which looks big.

"We matched." he laughed as he took a look at me, slipping his phone into his back pocket. He was leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, we did." I whispered, which was barely heard. I just hope Ashton's family won't hate on me.