4.6

Yayy, 4 chaps to go.

-

"It's hard now. You left too soon you know? I just thought maybe you could be here with me." I scolded. With a pure heart, hoping she could hear me.

"I met them. Ohh, and Ashton's with Helena. That girl you despise. In grade 9. It's weird how things never makes sense but, somehow did." My hands traced over her tombstone. It felt like years she's gone but, truth is, just a few months.

"I never expected you to have leukemia with that smile on your face all the time, sister." I whispered. Tears streams down and fell on my knees.

How could I be so blind? She gave me clues. Yet I'm still too blind.

"Truth is, Emilia, I never get over the fact you're already gone. Looking over to Zayn, I can see you through him. You made my life complete. Yet you made a hole on my chest. My heart."

Her name was there, crafted onto her tombstone.

Emilia Rosy Diaz.

"There's good and bad in everyone."

Of course. This was the quote in Ashton's piece of paper. The paper that reminds him of her. Of Emilia. Of their love.

But it's all gone now. Emilia's gone so there's nothing left. But, of course, our memories.

"If she was to say anything, she'd tell you to get over it and go on with your life." A guy with some nice hair turned to face me. He was also here visiting, I guess.

I blinked my eyes, clearing the view.

"It's Tristan." He held out a hand. I took the help.

"Hello, Tristan. Nice to meet you." I said.

Cleaning my dress from dirt, I looked up onto his face. His mahogany hair was swishing through the wind.

"And you are?" He gave me a confused look.

"Ohh, yes. Terra." I answered.

"Terra. Must be one of Emilia's friend, I believe?" He smirked.

"Yes. Indeed I am. And you are?"

"Tristan, well said before. Emilia's cousin." That's strange.

"She's your cousin? True what I said earlier." I puffed. His appearance doesn't seem to be like Emilia. At all.

"Yeah."

"It's weird how-" He cut me off, finishing the line.

"Things that doesn't make sense, somehow did." He smiled widely. A real smile this time.

"Well. I guess she's a little bit more too intimidating to you than she thinks?"

"Actually, Terra, we were best friends since kids. Our family wanted us together. Yet, I get to know that Emilia is interested with someone else." He explained, kneeling beside of Emilia's grave.

I stood there alone. Staring at a trapped love, who didn't get to survive the war. Which died according to Emilia's choice.

"And yet, you still love her." I said. It's pure on his face. He was sad. He was depressed.

"Of course. Always did." He sighed. "But none of those matters anymore. Diana took the part of where Emilia should be. My fiancée."

"Ohh." Was all I get.

"But it still sickens me to know that I didn't get to confess this trapped feeling." His hand traced over Emilia's tombstone, just like I did earlier.

"You know Ashton don't you?" I asked.

"That boy from Australia? Yeah. He's in a band now. Cool thing." He suppressed.

"Yeah. That boy from Australia, was Emilia's lover."

"Was." He sighed again. His legs stood up and now turning around again. "Well, Terra, one thing I learned from here, never be a person who comes up of someone's mind and left."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Never let down anybody." He paused. "Never." Then, he left.

-

Zayn said he would come over in a minute. I waited, listening to Ashton's band. They're good though.

A knock came upon and I hummed, head flowing with the beat. Zayn burst open the door and locked it once he's in.

He smiled to me and went over beside me. Putting one of my earbuds off my ear and put it into his, he pecked my cheek.

"Hey." I laughed.

"Hi." His hand snaked around my waist. Our heads resting each other's.

We sat there, string at the window. It was raining.

"You hungry?" He whispered, nuzzle into my neck.

"No. Not really." I answered and put my hand on his hip.

"I bought tacos." He whispered into my neck.

"I'll eat later."

"Something's in your mind." He could tell.

"No. No. It's just- I'm fine." I sighed. His hand held me tighter, pushing us into the sofa deeper.

"Tell me. You know you can trust me." He looked up to my face and gave me a quick kiss.

"I missed Emilia. I wished she was here to watch us marry. I wanted to see her in a dress. I wanted our kids to play around the playground together. I wanted her by my side."

"I know. I get it okay. It's okay." He hugged me.

That night, he was there with me.

"Never let down anybody. Never."

-