4.3

Zayn pulled me into the dresser, as he keeps on giving me shirts, dresses, blouses and jumpers. Wanting me to look the best.

"Babe, can we just sit for awhile and spend some time together, before we meet them?" I asked, as he just watched at me with those big eyes.

"Okay." He sighed. I used to wonder, does Zayn ever get bored with me?

I don't get it. Sometimes, it seems like he was just playing around. I don't know. Like how he played in the play ground with Emilia. Then, a hard feeling stroke me.

He dated her?

Zayn never told me about his relationship before. Yes, I know, they're just like siblings and all those little sister stuff. But, it's not impossible, is it?

"May I ask?" I say, his arms tight around my waist, slowly rocking back and forth, even with no music.

"Sure."

"Have you ever like, you know, dated Emilia, or something?" The words blurted out faster than I thought.

He laughed. But then, he stopped, knowing I was serious. His big brown eyes stares boring, into mine.

"No. No. Never. Ever. I promise. Never. I never, ever, did date Emilia." He said, putting pressure on each of his words. My eyes wanders anywhere but his big brown eyes.

Avoiding his eye contact, my phone rang.

"Michael." Zayn said, as he answered the call.

"Sure. Yeah. Right. Yeah. Tonight. Thanks Mike. Love you too bro."He ended the call.

"What?" I asked, and he just shook his head.

"Just, Mike asking about the date. Thought he wasn't coming. He had this one girl to bring with though." Zayn explained, and passed me to phone, before kissing my forehead.

"What you want me to wear?" I asked, as if it was him wearing it.

"Anything, as long as you felt comfy." He answered, and walked out of the room.

I grabbed one of my dress. It was the dress I and Emilia bought on Halloween. Guess it won't be anymore Halloween Shopping with Emilia.

God, my heart aches for her.

Emilia.

-

The date started really fast. Ashton arrived with a few friends. Including Michael and his girlfriend. At least, I think so.

And, there she was. Her outside was nothing like Emilia except for her hair and eyes. It makes me laughs.

But, Emilia's Chinese brown eyes, wasn't like Helena's. Helena's was bright blue ones. Yet still, Chinese.

Her hair, flows downwards towards her neck. Almost, almost, like Emilia's. But Emilia had a little bit longer, and darker.

My mind quickly create a simulation and hugged her, tight. No longer concentrating on what everyone else would say. Her calm eyes calms me down.

I would never forget Emilia. More after this happened. She hugged back, as if she already knew what happened.

"Calm down." She shushed me. I nodded, and I finally realized, a few sobs was coming out from my lips, leaving a low sound.

Leukemia. That killed Emilia. But, there's nothing left to be taken. No actions. No talking. No nothing.

She pulled away, and smiled. Ashton smiled towards us. This is exactly what Emilia would love to see. Ashton being happy.

"I'm Helena. Nice to meet you," she pauses, as I answered,

"Terra. I'm Terra. Nice to meet you too, Helena."

"Terra. Such a," she paused, "beautiful name. Never heard of it before. Yet, beautiful. Rare and beautiful." She said.

I just smiled and mouthed a 'thank you' as she just nodded.

We went inside. Things goes off really well. I thought for a moment and finally realized, that Helena wasn't anything like Emilia. Yes. Nothing.

Her nicely sensible self, are actually too naive, not like the sarcastic Emilia, at all. Not that I don't like her. She's nice. Really. Just different.

It really makes sense if Ashton said, his next girlfriend would be better. But never the same as Emilia. They fit together. Like the wind and air. Ashton, the sensible guy, having a partner, the sarcastic Emilia.

Totally my OTP. One True Pair.

Zayn walked out for some air and Helena went to the bathroom, left me and Ashton.

"So, how was the hotel?" He asked. His concern was still on me, even though Emilia was my best friend. Was.

"It's great. Would be greater if Emilia stayed there too!" I get excited, and finally clamp my mouth. "Sorry." I looked down, unwilling to see Ashton's sad eyes.

"It's okay. So, how's Helena?" He looked down onto the table, staring deeply into the lasagne. Emilia.

"She's nice. But, you sure you're dating her?" I asked, concerned about him.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"What?"

"Me dating her. Is it a bad thing that I'm dating Helena?" He asked, curious about it.

"No. Not that one. It's just. She's different. Not like Emilia. At all. I'm not saying you can't date her. I'm just saying that, I don't know. Just, ignore it." I was speechless.

Zayn came up in front of me, talking on his phone. My phone rang. I wonder who is it?

Oh, mum.

"Hey mum."

"Honey. How's the trip?" She asked.

"Oh, it's cool. We're going to the show tomorrow. And, Zayn's mum is still talking to him. Maybe we'll meet her after like, two days?"

"Okay. Just, stay safe okay? Mummy love you."

I shook my head, heart groaning, saying 'For fuck sake, I'm 16. Not 6.'

"Yes mum. I love you too. Bye."

The phone hangs up.

-

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING.