A Solution?

Anne's POV

I was so happy that someone considered me as a family that I gave them a quick hug (Charlie and Jerry) and sat back down, acting as if it never happened.

"Oh, you love us, Anne. Just admit it." teased Jerry as he poked me on the arm.

"Sure. After you admit that you are the one who has eaten the last piece of Marilla's pie." I said as I crossed my arms.

"That's mean." said Jerry as he crossed his arms.

"That's smart."

"Shouldn't the smartest student say this then?" smirked Jerry.

"The smartest person saying this..."

"How come? You're the one speaking, not Gilbert." said Jerry as he hid behind Ruby, letting out a quick yelp.

I was about to attack him when Charlie went and hugged him.

"Don't attack the baby." to this Ruby started laughing.

"I'm not a baby." complained Jerry as he tried to push Charlie away and sat at the same place he did earlier.

"The baby said its first words. I can't believe it. I want to thank my wife and my mum for creating a masterpiece... Me." said Charlie as he started to fake crying.

"Who is the mum?" asked Brian with a smirk.

"Yes. Charlie who is my mum?" asked Jerry as he almost chocked Brian with a hug.

"...Who do YOU think is your mum?" asked Charlie with a blush.

"Who do you think that, I think is the mum?" asked Jerry, trying to confuse him.

"Oh God... It's Diana." said Gilbert, as he looked at Charlie who was giving him a death glare.

"Why do you think it's Diana?" asked Ruby, encouraging him to continue talking.

"You walked right into that one." said Cole with a chuckle.

"I just see... the resemblance?" answered Gilbert.

"Oh my Gracious Heavenly father." I said as I acted serious but I quietly started laughing to which Diana scowled.

"Why are you laughing, Anne?" asked Diana.

"I mean... If you think about it. Jerry has your hair colour and Charlie's attitude. It kinda fits." I said as Cole smirked.

"Awwwww. Then, it means that I don't have to meet those other people." said Ruby.

"Ruby, you are meeting my parents whether you like it or not." said Jerry to which Ruby scoffed and got up. Then, she sat in the middle of Gilbert and me.

"Oh God. I will throw up if I stay in the middle of you too. You'll just keep on making eyes at each other." said Ruby as she got up and I blushed faintly.