Viking times

3rd person Pov-

Caroline cried as she was dragged through the night and pushed into a house. The day had started as usual. Wake up, do chores, eat, and sleep. Though most of the time she would hang out with her best friend Rebekah instead of doing her chores. She had a very close bond to the mikaelson family. Kol and her were like brother and sister he was the first boy she kissed and she knew he wanted to marry her one day. But she had feelings for his older brother Niklaus. Niklaus usually kept to himself. But she could see the hurt in his eyes the pain his father put him through all of them through really. Elijah the second eldest brother was always there for her. He was noble and thoughtful. He was mainly there for her when her mother died from an unknown disease and her father left her. She was taken in by the governor and his wife they treated her like an angel. She was very grateful by the gratitude and love they gave her. Finn was quiet and unusual he kept to himself but he was sweet. Henrik was an energetic boy who had the world at his feet. Rebekah adored him as did the rest of his family. Until he sadly passed away by getting attacked by werewolves. Klaus blamed himself every day for the accident but it wasn't his fault.

Caroline's Pov-

My mouth was gagged to muffle the screams but I stopped when a sack was pulled off my head and  Qetsiya stood there along with Mikael and Esther Mikaelson. She pulled the gag out so I could speak.

"Esther, Mikael what's going on," I whisper frightened.

"I'm sorry Caroline dear, but we need your help," Esther says lovingly but this just worried me even more.

"Oh, my heavens what could possibly be wrong," I say holding their hands. I loved Esther like a second or I guess third mother. She was always there for me and I couldn't stand to see her distraught. I know they had lost their youngest son Henrik a couple months back and it hurt us all terribly Nik had locked himself up in his room for hours on end I rarely saw him. Mikael was okay but I had no love for him. Not after how I saw he treated Klaus.

"Here drink this," Qetsiya says giving me a cup with dark liquid. Esther nods her head at me so I gulp it down and fall over coughing at the silver taste that fills my mouth.

"What was that," I groan on my knees.

"It was blood and a few other herbs. It's an immortality spell. We used it on you to see the effects it will partake on you so we can use it on our own children. I- We can't bear to lose another one. We've already lost too many I-," Esther stops as Mikael squeezes her hand. My head starts to spin at their words but I can only think to say one thing.

"Was Henrik not your first?" I ask trying to stand up which proves successful.

"No, we lost our daughter Freya in England. She will always be my favorite. I'll never forget her sweet laugh and bright smile." Mikael says looking down at the ground.

"I'm so sorry I-," Before I finish he grabs his sword and stabs me in the heart.

I fall to the floor unable to scream. Esther glared at him. He looks away at my small body crumbling under my weight. 

"I'm sorry, child this is what has to be done." He says with fear and fire in his eyes. Tears fall from my eyes as he goes behind me and slits my throat and everything goes black.

Niklaus' Pov-

I woke up with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. It was different from the feeling I usually got since Henrik's death. I begin to walk to the living room when I hear my parents whispering.

"We'll go back to Qetsya's later to check on her just for now relax," Mikeal said to Esther moving his hands up and down her arms for reassurance.