Tell me your story and seeing the impossible

Klaus' POV-

Okay..." My brother says which shocks me.

"Really?" Elle also asks shocked.

"Im trying to be a good dad. If me being nice or whatever to this guy means that im being a good dad then I'll do just that... Okay I'll try I guess." I stand there boiling mad.

"Okay fine he can be nice dad I'll be mean uncle." I growl moving towards the kid. Elle tries to hold me back but I move past her and grab him by his collar. After Elle is done yelling and I scowl into his eyes for a good two minutes he speaks up.

"Hi." I want to punch him in the face for acting inocent and trying to be charming for Elle. But I could tell by how fast his heart was beating he was truly scared.

"How'd you know we are vampires?" I growl. His voice shakes but he holds a small smile.

"I mean what 19 year old girl has a dad who also looks 19." He explains. I slowly nod and let go of him.

"Your a dick." Elle growls at me pulling Jace away from me. I just smile.

"What are uncles for?" I say as she steps up into my face frowning.

"Uncles are meant to be fun and cool. I have a dad to worry about me. Worry about your own kid. I mean I haven't even seen you spend that much time with your baby for gods sake." She yells into my face. I hold back every ounce of anger within me. "Do you even know where Hayley and Hope are?" She questions.

"They're with Hayleys pack and her boyfriend if you must know." I say through my teeth.

"And how does it make you feel knowing that she'd rather be there then here." She says eyeing me.

"You think I'm sad because she has a boyfriend please Elle I have no feelings for that women. I'm in love with Caroline-" I stop realizing what I just said.

"Your in love with her?" Elle asks slowly. Everyone stares at me even that obnoxious kid.

"I... I'm done talking about this." I growl turning away.

"NikLAUS." Rebekah says saying my name normally at the beginning but screaming and falling to the floor at the end.

"REBEKAH." I yell running to her. I wrap my arms around her.

"What are you doing to her." Kol yells at Jace.

"It's not him calm down." Bonnie says holding Kol back in a romantic way. That confirmed for me they were something.

"I have no idea whats going on... I swear." Jace yells out over Rebekahs screaming and the fierce wind that picks up in the room. No windows or doors were open. This could only be two things a witch or something we've never seen before.

It all abruptly stops.

"Stefan."" She yells out before her eyes roll back and she passes out.

"Get her to a bed now." Elijah nods easily picking her up and bringing her to her bed. Katherine quickly follows.

"What do we do?" Damon asks.

"Yeah anything that you need?" Elena adds in.

"Thank you. But we have no idea what just happened." I point out.

Kol hugs Bonnie and Elle hugs Jace. Mariana runs upstairs to watch over Rebekah also.

2 hours later:

I sit by my sisters bed. I watch her breath and hear her mumble things every once in awhile. Like Stefan, Caroline, and wedding. It was all very confusing.