If only the was my real home

Caroline's POV:

Everything felt cold, life had been sucked out of everything within me. I once again abandoned my daughter. Though this time it wasn't my fault, I still felt responsible for it.

I couldn't open my eyes I could only tell that I was moving. Without using my own legs or being carried. It was the most odd feeling I've ever felt. I dropped with a thud and heard leafs crunch beneath me. Everything went black when I felt hunger being sucked from my stomach.

"Hello... For heavens sake wake up." I slowly flutter my eyes open and see Kai with a huge smile. He helps me sit up and I look around. I was in the middle of the woods with only Kai surrounding me. But something was off I remember these woods. I had played in them for years. Running with the Mikaelsons as we played hide and seek.

"This is my home. It's where I grew up." I say standing up and spinning around.

"Calm down." Kai says grabbing my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. I burst out laughing when I finally notice his hair.

"Yeah yeah I know. Look at what were wearing." I burst into another fit of laughter when I see what him and I are wearing he joins in.

"Caroline is that you?" I look over and see Enzo with Stefan and Ruth behind him. "It took me an hour to find them but we were all spread out." He says coming closer. They all looked hilarious. I wrap Ruth in an embrace she was infact one of my bestfriends who I've known forever. I felt I needed to hug her first.

Then I hug Stefan and Enzo

"Me and Kai woke up together. Howcome you all didn't" I ask confused.

"It's because you two were holding onto each other for dear life." Enzo says clearly aggravated.

"Enough about that why has my magnificent hair been turned into this." Stefan cries out. I laugh at him.

"That worthless witch sent us to an alternate universe. Thats why I held on to Caroline because I didn't know what kind of broken world she was sending us too. I recognized the spell. But then again I think she was only trying to send us back in time." They all look at Kai deep in thought of what he had just said.

"What does the whole alternate universe thing mean though." Ruth asks.

"It means that this is what are world would be like if back 1000 years one little thing was changed. In this case it's a dramatic change. Do any of you feel lust for blood." We all thing of it and shake our heads no. Then it hits me I was no longer a hybrid. Now I'm just a werewolf. But my curse technically isn't activated.

"Exactly all of you are returned to your original form. Enzo and Stefan are human and Ruth is a witch. Caroling is a werewolf without her curse activated." Kai explains.

"What if I was sick before I turned." Enzo asks.

"That doesn't matter you all are healthy and well." Kai says smiling at his work of gathering all that information from being here for only at most 2 hours.

"What do we do now...?" I say finally understand the actually huge situation were in.

"Well me and Stefan will go to town. Look around to see whats up with the mikaelsons and town witch. We even have to see if Carolines there." Kai explains.

"Well where are me Enzo and Ruth supposed to go?" I say crossing my arms.

"Apparently Dhalia the evil witch wasn't planning on raising Hope or taking care of Elliana on a low income salary." He turns around spinning with a huge "pillowcase" of coins in his hands over halfway full. "I'm thinking she wanted it to be here when she got here with the girls and who knows how long she was gonna keep them here with this amount of money. In our world this would be well over a million dollars." He says as he keeps shaking it listening to the rattling sound of it.