Past, present, and future.

Klaus' POV: (present)

1 year 3 months since the INCEDENT aka Disappearance:

I run my hands through my hair ruffling it.

"Klaus?" Hayleys voice calls out.

"Hayley... How may I help you?" I say turning and seeing Hope with something in her hand. She was getting so big. Almost 3 years old already. A large smile spreads on my face.

"Hello darling." I say spinning as I pick her up. I then hold her close to my body.

"Dada looky." She giggles. I grab the piece of paper. A bunch of colors crash together. I can tell it was done with paint and her hands but its amazing.

"I made it for you." She smiles. I sit her down and put the painting on my desk. I hold her dirty painted hands in mine.

"I love it Hope. It is one of the best things Ive ever seen." I say and she blushes.

"I'll get her cleaned up. We'll come say goodbye before going back to New Orleans. Elijah said he'd be here with the private jet soon." I nod and give Hayley a side hug before hurrying off to check on Bonnie. She was saying very odd things earlier. But it all sounded like things... Caroline would say.

"Nik she's awake." Kol says gently.

"How is she?" I ask turning. He shakes his head in confusion.

"You really care? Like honestly care because I won't let you hurt her no matter what Nik." I tightly smile.

"I care Kol more than I want to. I... I dont want to admit that I care about someone who isnt my family or Caroline. But I care and it makes me weak." I whisper.

"No it doesn't brother. If anything it makes you stronger. Caring can be deadly but whats life without having anyone by your side?" I nod knowing he's right and follow him towards Bonnie a room. Aka his room.

She lays slightly satten up with a pillow.

"Klaus..." Bonnie whispers. I walk towards her and brush a strand of hair away from her face.

"How are you?" I ask genuinely.

"I'm... Okay now. I was scared when I woke up without Kol but he was just taking a shower since I got blood on his back. But other than that I'm fine." I nod and she speaks again. "I know you want to know what happened. I can't really tell you for sure what happened. Its all still a bit blurry... Oh here." She hands me Caroline's wooden knight.

"I didn't think this would hold so much power or even that big of a connection to her." I murmer.

I notice her give Kol a look.

"Niklaus..." Elijah walks in with a confused look. Kol slides into bed next to Bonnie and wraps an arm around her neck.

"Whats going on Elena filled me in about Bonnies incident." He looks over my shoulder. "Are you okay?" She gives him a small smile and a nod.

"Well to answer your question Elijah I have no idea. Bonnie has yet to inform me." We all turn to her.

"Well Bonnie go on what happened." Damon says crossing his arms standing beside Elijah. He tries to look unfazed by seeing Bonnie hurt but he fails horribly.

"Its still kind of hazy to be honest. I saw the future, past, and present of their world."

"Are they okay?" I quickly ask.

"In the beginning they are but in the next months-" She stops abruptly and keeps trying to tell us but nothing comes out.

"Whats happening?" Damon asks and Kol holds her hand tightly.