Vampire 101

Caroline's POV-

My eyes opened and I felt like I was being reborn. I felt terrific like I could do anything, be anything. Qetsiya walked in and out of nowhere I flash to her but fall over in shock.

"What just happened," I say smiling up at her.

"You're a vampire Caroline it comes with many perks." She hands me a cup of blood and I down it.

"What else can I do," I say standing up.

"Compulsion is a nice one, your much stronger, you can run fast, you can jump high, you can turn others, you don't age a day, you can't get hurt unless you get daggered by wood from the white oak tree the tree we used in the spell, and you can sire others." She finishes but something felt off. Like I had changed.

"What happens now," I say sadly.

"Go live." I smile at her before flashing to the door and ripping it open she screams in protest but the sun hits me and my skin begins to boil at the hot sun. She slams the door and stares at me angrily. 

"Not everything's gonna be the same, Caroline." Tears fall from my eyes as my skin begins to heal.

"Tell me." She looks at me sadly as she hands me a blue ring.

" She looks at me sadly as she hands me a blue ring

"What's this," I ask confused but I put it on.

"It's a daylight ring it protects you from the wrath of the sun. You'll be able to walk in the sun no problems but if that comes off you'll burn to death and die." I gulp as I take her words in.

"What else do I have to worry about." 

"A big one is the white oak tree. After we finish the spell on the Mikaelsons were gonna burn it down. Also stay away from vervain plants." I scrunch my eyebrows thinking she's joking.

"I'm an immortal vampire and I can't touch a flower."

"Yes, that's what I'm saying

"Yes, that's what I'm saying." I nod my head and smile a little bit.

Klaus' POV-

Another day comes so I wake up and eat breakfast. After I finish my chores I go to find Caroline. It was still very early so only a few people were up in the village. I climb through Caroline's window but she was nowhere to be seen so I climb back down and head back home.