We'll get through this... together

Carolines POV-

When me and Stefan finally reach Elliana I see Alissa dead on the ground and run to Elle. I pull her away from Alissas motionless body and put her in Damons arms after telling her it'd be all right.

I see Stefan run over and join the fight with Kai, Enzo, and Ruth. They fight a women i'd never seen before. I join trying to get closer to her to rip her heart out but she puts her hands out and a pendent shines in one of her closed hands. Kai's eyes widen and he grabs my waist holding me close to his chest. She chants a bunch of words before everything goes white blinding my eyes.

Damon's POV-

After laying Elle on the couch with the rest of the gang I flash where everybody was just a few minutes ago. Alissa's body still laid on the ground along with the girl named Dahlia. That's what Elle had told us her name was through all her crying.

The Dahlia girl begins to wake up so I grab her hands in one hand and wrap my other hand around her throat.

"What did you do to my brother and friends?" I growl at her.

"Why would you care your lucky your not there with them." I bite into her neck and rip it clean off putting my killing tactics to use.

Her body drops and I look around for any sign of my Caroline, Ruth, Stefan, Kai, or Enzo. I flash back home to get Bonnie to do a tracking spell.

Once Bonnie finished it through all her crying it shows us the exact location I Just came from. I know she isn't there so it confused me when it said Caroline was there.

"I'm going." Elle cried drying her face and standing taller.

"Elle I don't know if that's whats best Alissa is still there. It may be too much for-" She interrupts me.

"I need to bury my girlfriend." She ignores me shoving paast me and walks out the front door. Bonnie insisted on going saying she felt something telling her too.

10 minutes later:

"She's not here Bon Bon. I'm telling you." I say put my arms out wide. "Look around my brother, Caroline, Enzo, Kai, and Ruth are... they're dead." I choke out.

"Don't say my mom's dead when I know she's not." Elle says making me feel bad.

We stop as we hear voices. I tell Bonnie and Elle to stay back while I go further ahead to see who it was.

"Ugh it's the oldest Salvatore." Rebekahs annoying voice calls out.

"Sorry I'm here to look for the only three people I call family besides Bonnie. You may know them Stefan has hero hair, Enzo has a thirst for killing, and Caroline the most loving person I've ever met." I explain with a smirk.

"She's our family... NOT yours." Klaus says all threatening.

"Have I wounded the dog." I shoot at him. He flashes towards me about to bite into my neck when Bonnie walks out her hand held out in front of her. Klaus falls to his knees groaning in pain.

"Enough Ms. Bennett leave my brother be." Elijah says. She drops her hand a glare on her face.

"The Bennett witch what a delight to see you again. You look as beautiful as ever." Kol says somehow finding a way to flirt at such a bad time. She blushed and smiled for a spilt second. Bonnie couldn't like the douchiest guy I know.

Bonnie's Pov:

After Kol stopped talking my heart stopped. I had feelings for him back in Mystic Falls but that was forever ago before he had died. How is he standing here.