Sword fights and dinner

1 month into the past:
Caroline's POV-

I felt like everything was moving in slow motion as Stefan and Klaus fought. Swinging their swords into the air and them clashing together. I still had only met Kol and Nik but they said their brother Elijah and sister Rebekah were meeting us here. Of course I already know both of them more than I know myself.

After 10 minutes bright blonde hair immerses from the woods. She runs towards me and Elijah watches her and smiles.

"I'm Rebekah." She says smiling.

"Caroline. You must sit and watch how bad the boys are." I say laughing. Instantly we click all over again like we did 1000 years ago.

"Have you ever handled a sword?" She asks after 20 minutes of me, her, and Ruth talking about literally everything.

"I'm pretty good." I say then hiss as Elijah tosses Enzo to the ground. Ruth looks instantly worried.

"NIKLAUS." Rebekah yells out. They all stop fighting and turn towards us. I blush bright pink.

"Yes Rebekah." He calls back breathing heavily having just faced Stefan who was at least a challenge for Klaus. Unlike Enzo and Kai who needed a little more practice.

"Caroline claims to be pretty good. Make her an honest women. Fight." She says blankly. Ruth looks at me worried. Not for me but for Klaus. I was really good. I was being modest. Klaus had been training with me for years.

"Are you up for it?" He asks smirking as if I had no idea what a sword was.

"Please. Let's make a bet I can beat you." I say walking towards him with pride for myself in every step.

"Fine lets make a deal if I win you and your friends make me, my brothers, and my sister dinner we'll come over tonight." I nod smiling.

"Okay and if I win. You all make us dinner and we go over to your house." He smirks stepping closer in a challenging way.

"It's perfect. Father still isn't home." I hear Rebekah whisper. Thats weird she's still very far away. I ignore it.

"Okay back up back up." Kol says pushing us apart. We both get in stance.

"Okay... 1...2...3... Fight." Kol says. Klaus swings his sword first and I easily slide past him and swing for his torso. He jumps back swinging his sword and I swing mine. They scrape against each other making a loud pitched sqeal. I jump back and slice through the air. Before I know it he's behind me and I crouch down and he misses me. I kick at his leg causing him to fall. Swinging he spins over on the ground. While he's destracted by my sword I jump on top of him and hold the sword to his throat. He breathes heavily and a trickle of blood runs down his neck from my sword nicking him. He throws his sword aside and holds onto my hips that currently rest on his waist.

"That was amazing." Rebekah says helping me off Klaus.

"Thanks. I mean I only learned from the best. And it took years and years of practice. It kinda feels as if its been centurys." Kai, Enzo, Ruth, and Stefan look at me amazed by what just happened and holding in a laugh at what I just said.

"We'll meet you at your home at what time?" I say snarky whispering into Klaus ear as he stands up.

"I presume by 7." He says gloomy.

"Well done I've only fought one person better than you..." Which technically was himself.

"Come on lets go home." Stefan says to everyone. Everybody clears out leaving me and Klaus to collect the swords and bows.

"Your better than my father." He says mindlessly as he slides swords into their sheaths.

"This man you call your father seems like a dick." He looks at me completly shocked.