broken souls

I sat for hours in the Salvatore's living room meeting their friends. They all seemed to like me a lot. I looked around at my new found friends Matt, Elena, Bonnie, and Jeremy. And my lifelong friend Stefan. Damon still wasn't back which worried me.

"Why have I never heard of you before?" Matt laughs out.

"Well, I'm sure with everything going on around you all. There wasn't time for Damon and Stefan to be like. "Oh yeah, we have a best friend whose 1000 years old, turned us, beautiful, smart, and can kick our asses." They all laugh.

"Well we're all glad we met you and hopefully we'll be friends for a long time," Elena says with a sweet smile.

"Cheers to that," Jeremy says raising a shot along with everyone else and drinking.

Damon walks in but none of us notice him too caught up in laughing and talking.

"Oh hey, Damon are you okay? We were so worried about you." Damon says looking at all of us than adds, "Oh I was fine thanks for asking." I turn to him, standing up and walk towards him hugging him tightly.

"I'm happy your okay but is Enzo okay?" He looks down.

"I mean I don't know we had... a chat. You could say." I glare at him.

"Did you kill Enzo, Damon?" I squeal.

"What, no. And maybe you could have asked if you weren't 'miss hide in the closet."

"Hey, I needed to see him on my own time." He smirks.

"Trying to rekindle a flame."

"Shut up." He smiles. We both go back into the living room and talk and laugh with everybody.

Elena's POV-

"Hey Bon," I whisper staring at Caroline as she hugs Damon.

"What?"

"Do you think... Caroline and Damon you know have feelings for each other?" I say glaring at them as they talk and laugh.

"WHAT no. I don't know much about Caroline but I don't think she's the girl to do that. And it's clear Damon loves you." I nod my head at Bonnie's wise words. Damon loves me he would never do that. Right?

-------------------------------

3 months later-

I headed downstairs. Damon and Stefan let me use one of their rooms until I go back to college. My phone begins to ring. Elliana's face is the photo so I immediately answer it.

 Elliana's face is the photo so I immediately answer it