maybe baby

Rebekahs POV:

"Mother we've known them for four months now. Can you believe that because it sure doesn't feel like it." I say with a huge smile. She turns to me.

"Yes Rebekah you remind me everyday. They are all great people. They are good people and better people than you usally hang out with." I smile brightly once again.

"You are right I must get going though." She stops me.

"Off to see those boys sword fight again." My face drops she isn't supposed to know.

"Mother please don't tell father." She waves a hand at me.

"Your father has no business knowing of any of this. Nor will he find out. Go have fun sweetie." I hug her and run off to where the boys practice sword fighting. On a clearing one mile into the woods south east from the house. After what seems like forever I break free of the forest and see Kol and Stefan fighting, Nik and Enzo, and Elijah and Kai. Ruth and Caroline sit as they sew some clothes.

"Ladies." I say bowing at them.

"Rebekah." They both say hugging me. It wasn't like we haven't seen each other in awhile. We all hang out everyday. But the nights left us missing one another.

"Don't say anything now but someones coming your way." I spin and Stefan grabs my waist and tickles me. We had been nonstop flirting. We've been on dates... well we were alone together somewhere romantic. But they were never confined as dates. I push him away as sadness feels me. Why did he still not want me. I walk away and sit by a tree. He looks towards me confused.

 He looks towards me confused

I shoot him a glare. I wasn't as much mad at him as I was sad and hurt.

Stefans POV:

I stare at Rebekah confused as she shoots me a glare.

"You go deal with that." Klaus mumbles in my ear. The only reason I wasn't courting Rebekah right now was because I had to wait for her brothers permission to date her. I already sent her father a letter asking a month ago. When the letter came in I was extremely happy to read that he said yes to it all. Thought when he gets back I have to compel away the whole princess and prince thing. Thats right I'm able to compel people again. None of the others got it back. Caroline has her hearing and Ruth hasn't gotten anything. Enzo has his speed. So what Kai has came up with is the only major difference in this world is Caroline was never in it. We're getting our powers back because the Mikaelsons do turn into vampires just 25 months from now. We are way before they got turned or Henrik died. We hope we can save them from becoming monsters. We have to at this point because it is impossible for us to get out. This is our new home. I'm slowly coming to accept that. We all have to hide from the wolfs though. Esther offered up her cave for us to join her in. We gladly accepted.

Enzo and Ruth begin kissing. I roll my eyes. God they are so in love. Klaus and Caroline begin flirting and Kai, Kol, and Elijah all talk. I walk faster towards Rebekah. She rolls her eyes.