witch bitch

Carolinas POV-

Something ached in my chest but I tried to ignore it as Stefan looked down at me.

"Hello LUCY." He says dramatically with a frown. I take his hand leading him away from the two Mikaelsons who currently watched me.

"You finally came." I say angrily then smack him repeatedly on his chest and arms, "You said Kol was dead. He's very much alive you dumbass." I say as I continue hitting him. Hands grab my wrists and fling them off him.

"Why are you touching my date." A sour voice says. I look at the voice and can tell by her hair, height, size, stance, and voice who it was.

"She's my friend and me and her were having an argument." Is all Stefan says. I glare at him huffing.

"About what." She says an icy smile on her face.

"Some of my old friends killed her... BOYFRIEND and she still hasn't gotten over it but now supposedly he's still alive." He says in a sadistic non caring voice as he wraps an arm around her waist.

"Fuck you Stefan you know he meant a lot to me." I growl turning away from him.

"Ca- Lucy. Don't go." I hear him yell but I make my way to the bar.

After downing a few drinks a British voice speaks up.

"I said smile not go drink your sorrows away love." Nik says I just roll my eyes.

"Go away. Let's not act like you don't drink every night to help yourself fall asleep. It's like when a baby needs its milk." I growl looking him right in his eyes. Anger is evident on his face.

A few minutes later were making out with my back pressed against his door.

-----------------------------

Elliana's POV

"Elliana, daughter of Kol Mikaelson?" I turn and see the women I had been looking for.

"You promised me you would help me find my father. Will you stick to your word." I say looking up at her.

"I never promised anything young child. I do bring truths though. I'm your aunt Dahlia and I am owed a debt." I begin trembling but standing tall for Alissa.

"I do not owe you anything and neither does my mother."

"Your grandmother, my sister promised me the first born of herself and all generations that come from her. After you I am to get Hope daughter of Klaus Mikaelson." I laugh at her.

"You will be going nowhere with her." Alissa yells. "Or I'll eat you." She says making a chopping motion.

"Young child you show bravery but you are not needed for this." Dahlia smiles as she makes a motion and Alissa falls to the ground not moving. Everything slows down and tears stream down my face. I can't move. My mouth hangs open wide and my feet stand still. Dahlia talks to me but I can't hear anything she says. My eyes are focused on the love of my life. My legs umbuckle and I fall to the ground. Pulling her head into my lap I rock us back and forth. Blood dripples from her mouth. Hands wrap around me and pull me away. I don't fight it. Memories of her flash through my head.

 Memories of her flash through my head