a turn of events

Klaus' POV:

The roof falls in shocking me and I bang on the windows seeing him go towards Bonnie and Elena.

I notice roughly 8 figures dropping. Six of them circle Daniel and two got towards Elena and Bonnie.

I keep looking at the two figures untying the girls and I can't let the thought that I know them escape me.

They wore all black outfits and I couldn't see their face due to their hoods.

"Jace dont tell me its her." I say finally realizing who it was and how Jace was still on the phone.

"Yes it's Elliana she slipped me some pills after we- no that doesn't matter. But I passed out and when I woke up she was gone." I shake with anger.

"Its Okay are you alright?" He says yes and I watch as the people in the black outfits tie up Daniel.

"I have to go Jace ill call you back soon." He says okay and then I wait as the figures who untied Elena and Bonnie rip the bolts from the door letting Kol and Damon burst out of the room. Kol must be to focused on Bonnie to notice the figure to be Elle. She flashes to me pulling off her hood and she and another girl who I just now figure out to be Mariana and a few others come and pull my door open.

I wrap my arms around Elle instantly.

"Uncle Nik." She hugs me tighter.

"Don't ever drug Jace again and then come and try to save my life." Kol notices me hugging her and has a bit of an angry look on his face as he, Damon, Elena, and Bonnie come towards us. As soon as he reaches us Elle turns.

"Darling why the hell are you here. Oh wait I know where ever danger is you are soon to follow." He always smiles brightly when he sees her. He hugs her tightly.

"Im fine I had the Lockwood school kids studying supernatural fights to back me up all thanks to Mariana." He pulls back Elle I need you to do something for me." We all look at him confused.

"In private." He pulls her away and Damon tells us he's gonna head out and decided to take Bonnie and Elena with him.

"Whats that all about?" Mariana asks me.

"I have no clue but what I do know is that you need to get the students back to the boarding school." She raises her eyebrows at me.

"What are you gonna do with this guy." She points at him as he slouches.

"Its not my decision I'm gonna relocate him and see what Jace what's to do. It's his father anyway." She nods.

"I know a lot of people may not see it but I can see that your a good person." I smile and it's quiet for a moment. "Im gonna head out Klaus. Be careful." I nod and she leaves. Soon Kol and Elle trot back with sour looks on their faces.

"Nik I believe there is something we need to talk about." Kol says.

"Okay go ahead then."

"Nik I believe we need to get Bekah, Hope, Elijah, Katherine, Jace and Hayley out of New Orleans." I fuse my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Why?" I ask.

"Klaus everyday its getting less safe for us to be in New Orleans. Without all of us there its getting worse. We'll be safer here." Elle says desperately and from the corner of my eye I keep and eye on Daniel.

"Where has the all came from I was just in New Orleans. That is my home and my kingdom and I will not leave it to fall." They share a look.

"Nik you have plenty of Hybrids groups around the world. Send them all to New Orleans while we try to get this whole time travel thing under control and we'll go back. As long as they're there it'll be better for every one involved." Kol says actually making me consider it.