Elliana

Caroline's POV- 

I go to my room and begin to start sobbing. It was her birthday today. Lexi told me the witches gave her something that made her age very slowly until I get to see her again. For every 10 years, she ages 1 year. I hear a knock and wipe my tears and open it.

 I hear a knock and wipe my tears and open it

"Caroline I really need to talk to you." Rebekah notices my tears and hugs me saying, "What's wrong."

"I need to tell somebody but you have to promise to keep it a secret." She nods giving me her word. Luckily the room was spelled so no one could hear us.

"Well... How do I say this? Rebekah I- I have a daughter." She looks at me confused and utterly shocked.

"WHAT- How vampires can't procreate."

"I know but apparently hybrids can."

"Caroline slow down tell me everything."

"So you remember when you caught me and Kol- you know." She nods so I continue, "Well I had been feeling really sick thinking nothing of it I let it go on for months. I noticed the weight gain but thought nothing of it. When I told you I was going to see a friend I wasn't lying. I asked her if she could take care of the baby for me until I was ready to take care of her. She accepted and I asked her to put a spell on the baby which made her age one year for every 10 years." She sits there mouth agape.

"So Kol is a dad." I nod my head.

"But how are you a hybrid?"

"I was a werewolf when I got turned I just hadn't activated the curse yet. Then when I left I went on a rampage killing many people which made me turn. Then I realized that all those years ago I never had actually killed that women that the witch had lied." 

"I'm an aunt." I nod as she hugs me and we talk all about my two-year-old daughter Elliana.

" I nod as she hugs me and we talk all about my two-year-old daughter Elliana

"What will Niklaus say." I look down ashamed.

"The worst part of all of this is that I love Nik." She looks at me sadly.

"I'm sorry this is happening to you Care." I stand up and hug her.

"It's fine Beks but I have to go now."